Tips in monetizing your Facebook and Instagram accounts.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
According to one source that I found on the Google application, it was held that in more than 350 lands, almost 50 million persons own a social Media account. And the worst part is that majority of these individuals engaged in their social media platforms account without getting paid, mostly on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. However it can absolutely interesting to note that there is absolutely so many ways in which you can monetize your Facebook and Instagram account. And in this particular thread I will be giving varieties of ways an individual can definitely monetize his or her Facebook and Instagram account for good money returns. But before I mention these varieties of ways it is important that we all understand that making money from social media platforms is absolutely quite easy and interesting. The reason why I consider making money on social media platforms quite easy and interesting is because it exposes you to varieties of tools and materials in which you can use to your own advantage for example, we have marketplaces on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. Also there are so many groups as well as pages created for so many monetized commercial activities such as product creation, drug enforcement, and even fashion prediction. Using these tools to your advantage can actually put you above the edge to make real money and comfortable amount of income online. Let us quickly consider some of the ways you can monetize Your Facebook and Instagram account for good financial and monetary returns:

SPONSORED CONTENT: You can partner with brands and companies to create sponsored posts or stories, where you promote their products or services in exchange for payment.

AFFILIATE MARKETING: You can promote products or services on your social media accounts and earn a commission for any sales that are made through your unique referral link.

SELL PRODUCTS: If you have a product or service to sell, you can use your social media accounts to promote and sell them. This could be anything from digital products, such as ebooks or courses, to physical products, such as merchandise or handmade items.

INFLUENCER MARKETING: If you have a large and engaged following, you can work as an influencer and partner with brands and companies to promote their products or services to your audience.

OFFER SERVICES: If you have a skill or expertise, you can use your social media accounts to promote and offer your services. This could be anything from photography or design services, to consulting or coaching.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think a lot of people already know how to monetize their social media pages and how to monetize their social media activities, what people might not know is what it takes to monetize their social media accounts and activities. The basic criteria for monetization are to reach the point where your pages will be eligible for monetization. The requirement is so high that the normal user might never reach there, and even if he manages to reach there it might take years. You can also monetize your account without depending on the monetization option for the social platform you are using, still, you need a lot of followers to generate sales.