Facebook vs Instagram; the best for free advertisement

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Advertising on Facebook and Instagram is quite effective if you do it the right way and the beautiful thing is that there are some ways you can advertise for free on both platforms and make some good amount of money for yourself.

In my own opinion I will take Facebook as the best social Media platform to advertise your product for free and get a lot of patronage. The reason I say this is because there are a lot of ways in which you can use to advertise through Facebook and get a lot of patronage.

One of it is advertising through Facebook groups. If you have a product whether online or offline there are several Facebook groups dedicated for so many things you can join and you can advertise your business or products there to get a lot of patronage.

I know a good number of people who use Facebook to advertise their offline products and they get a lot of patronage from it.

On Instagram you can also advertise for free by making use of some hashtags and you can also go to the comment section of some celebrities to advertise your products and get a lot of patronage. But for me Facebook is much better.

n your own perspective, which is better??.