Crypto Why Does The Cryptocurrency Market Crash Suddenly?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency trading is considered one of the best ways to make money. However, it is also one of the riskiest way to make money because the market can go down at any time. Most of the time, the market remains stable and most of the traders can make a good amount of money by the passage of time if they read the crypto charts properly and make a good investment strategy in order to trade coins in an efficient way. A small amount of fluctuations do happen and they are necessary from a trader's point of view. This is because many traders focus on buying the coin when the price fluctuates and sell them off when the prices rise and this is the only way to make money by trading crypto. But whey does the crypto market crash suddenly?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't understand what you mean by crash because ever since its inception in around 2008, there is no news or any report that shows that crypto market is down. Of you are talking about crashing of price, that is normal in trading. I bought a bowl of bean last week for $4 and this week it is sold $2. That's trading for you

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't understand what you mean by crash because ever since its inception in around 2008, there is no news or any report that shows that crypto market is down. Of you are talking about crashing of price, that is normal in trading. I bought a bowl of bean last week for $4 and this week it is sold $2. That's trading for you

Thanks for reply. I was talking about the massive crypto crash that brought the value of bitcoin from $60,000 to $30,000 a few months ago. I think it was after the bullish period that ended after the Bitcoin reached its peak value back in the month of May this year. I think it was a good chance for people to invest in Bitcoin.

Suba

Staff member
A sudden crash will make investors and traders panic and they will exit the market at the same time. Although technical factors are the main factors that have an effect on crypto prices, most crashes are caused by underlying conditions, such as news and government regulations. Because there is more activity in cryptocurrencies, the government will issue more regulations. I think another cause of the sudden crash is from crypto traders who use margin trading a lot in the crypto market. because if there is a big risk it will cause a forced sell when crypto prices fall, and traders have to pay for a margin call.

minenovo

Last I heard, the latest crash happened because a whale dumped over 1 billion USD in Bitcoin. I am not entirely sure whether there has been any confirmation about that, but it does make sense to me.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A sudden crash will make investors and traders panic and they will exit the market at the same time. Although technical factors are the main factors that have an effect on crypto prices, most crashes are caused by underlying conditions, such as news and government regulations. Because there is more activity in cryptocurrencies, the government will issue more regulations. I think another cause of the sudden crash is from crypto traders who use margin trading a lot in the crypto market. because if there is a big risk it will cause a forced sell when crypto prices fall, and traders have to pay for a margin call.

The prices of many kinds of cryptocurrencies with huge market cap fluctuated a lot in the past few weeks and this actually induced me to sell my coins at a very low rate. I lost a total of $10, but when I sold my coins, the prices returned back to normal and in fact, the prices are rising constantly. So this taught me to never panic and sell the coins too early when the market crashes.

jason7343

Topline. Cryptocurrency prices plunged Monday morning during a widespread market sell-off sparked by concerns of a potentially catastrophic debt default in China, pushing many of the world's largest digital currencies to their lowest levels in more than a month.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Currently , we are in a very serious bearish season in terms of cryptocurrency and this has affected so many cryptocurrency not only BTC
In fact it was really something of a great surprise to find out that almost 90% of all cryptocurrency has dropped by almost 80% in its overall value and now we do not know the next movement of cryptocurrency , if it will drop further or will increase.

There are so many reason why this is happening and for me I only understand of two reasons.

A lot of people are saying that the current drop in the price of all cryptocurrency is as a result of demands and supply , that the demand for cryptocurrency generally has dropped since most countries of the world are trying to create laws against cryptocurrency investment and trades.

Another possible cause of this is the fact that there are some lets down algorithm that was originally set in cryptocurrencies . There are normal seasons for bearish market and bullish. This is not affected by demands and supply.