Does festive seasons have an effect on the cryptocurrency market?

Skysaint

Verified member
Poorly written content: No paragraph
I haven't really traded in the cryptocurrency market for so long as it's just about a year I started trading cryptocurrency so I wouldn't say that I am already an agreement expert in the field or that I have had so much experience as regards to cryptocurrency trading and investment.
But I do have this idea, more like a hypothesis that I actually derived from observing the market price changes for some time now. If we all can remember clearly, this current dip actually started last year's December which was a festive season for the Christmas celebration and it extended or rather say worsened early last month which was another season for the celebration that marks the beginning of a new year. January ending, we noticed an encouraging price growth in the cryptocurrency market but the market went dip once again on February which I infact suspected that it is because of the Valentine's celebration.
What if the market is usually affected negatively during the outset of a festive season? I mean, many investors would have to withdraw their investments so they could purchase what they will be needing during this period and will probably reinvest back into cryptocurrency after the celebration must have come and gone.
I am not really sure about this but I am looking forward to Easter and this year's Christmas celebration so I can be sure whether or not this is a viable idea. Untill then, I guess it will be wise of the day traders to convert their coins to a stable form during th see festive seasons and reinvest when it's all over.
What do you have to say about this? Have you noticed this actually or is it just some random coincidence?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I believe so because there was some prediction like such that during the festive seasons A lot of people are likely to sell out their cryptocurrency to their local currency so they could use it to enjoy the festive season. Well people that have better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis of cryptocurrency may really be able to explain it better to the understanding of everyone because the price and the movement of cryptocurrency is completely unpredictable.

People might believe that during the festive season that the price of cryptocurrency will definitely goes down but in most cases this is not likely to be true , the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency can really goes up to a point we couldn't even believe even when it was predicted to observe a drop.

If I am just interested to invest in cryptocurrency I'll just go ahead to invest whenever I am a free and I have the required money but waiting for the right time to invest in cryptocurrency can only be predicted by top expert.

Getting that expert to help you may be difficult sometimes and as a result I just have to invest as long as I don't buy at the highest top.