Does Technology Matters In Cryptocurrency?

Sikapa

Verified member
The way I see Cryptocurrency might be different from the way others see it. Maybe is because I don't have much knowledge about Cryptocurrency but I hear most people testifying on how they are making real money from Cryptocurrency. Sometimes I just sit and be wondering how are they doing? This is the question I most at times ask myself.

Well, maybe is not just a one day job and as time goes on I will get to know everything about it and there I can also make real money from it. I have the interest but because I don't know much about it, I'm afraid if I invest into it maybe I will run lose. I see everything as a gradual process and I don't worry myself much about something I don't know but rather humble myself to learn.

I also see Cryptocurrency as a person must be good in technology before he can succeed in it. Is that how Cryptocurrency work? Does a person has to know much about technology in other to earn from Cryptocurrency?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
It's strange to think of your way, but it's good that you want to ask and learn about cryptocurrencies before you invole into it.

First of all - Cryptocurrency is an economic technology "Cryptograph". It is the blockchain-based computer code in the Internet, it has no physical form.

Investing - Investing in anything should be only as much as you are prepared to lose. Thinking whether I will lose or win - not a right way to invest.
for starter, you don't even need to invest.

Make money
- Cryptocurrency is money in itself, although your form of money (USD, EUR, GBP, INR, RUB etc) can be earned through trading cryptocurrencies, but that is a different process.

You are newcomer, so first you should learn about wallet and exchanges. Cryptocurrencies only live in the blockchain, so a blockchain based wallet is a must have exchange platform.

If you're seriously up for it, we can do a go ahead.