What does it means to trade cryptocurrency profitably?

chikezy2022

I really want to understand the how to trade cryptocurrency in a place like Binance and other crypto exchange profitably. For the most profitable online business nowadays is cryptocurrency.

Attachments

• binace.jpg
    binace.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Trading of cryptocurrency means buying and selling. In a very simple explanation it is just for you to buy cryptocurrency at a lower price and sell it at a higher price. Some people are able to predict when the market will go down and also when it will goes up so as to be able to enter a safe trade without any need to worry about losing of money.

In as much as it is just for you to buy low and sell high , being able to predict the market movement is one of the most complicated things a lot of traders have been facing and without this ability the possibility of losing your money will be very high in the crypto space.

What we must understand is that anyone can trade cryptocurrency and forex , but you must learn and understand the basics and the advanced technique behind the market prediction .

Bisolami

Verified member
Trading of crypto currency means a lot. If you want to be a successful trader, you have to learn from people. Though, some people already have an idea but they just have to learn more in case of when they will face some challenges. Also, it depends on the kind of trade that you want to engage into. Some people do spot trading while some people do future trading.
Someone like me does spot trading because I feel like it is better than future trading. From the little I know about future trading, it may not turn out well. But spot trading is still the best I'll ever recommend for someone.
I'm glad that you mentioned binance and it means that you already have an idea of some trading platforms which you can use to trade and generate money. Binance is still the number one or the best trading platform because it has a fast network, a lot of users and many features that a trader can enjoy. Before you begin to trade on binance, you will need a minimum of $10 before you can start trading. I'll also advise you to watch some Youtube to learn more.
I really want to understand the how to trade cryptocurrency in a place like BTheand other crypto exchange profitably. For the most profitable online business nowadays is cryptocurrency.