Earn Money Why Do People Prefer commenting and Replies Than Creating Threads in All Make Money Forums?

AmaliaTG

We all know that there are legit Make Money Forums that allow us to interact, share ideas about making money online and in return Earn money for our efforts, even if it's not that much money at least it can be able to push you to Cater for something or have some savings.

How has Make money forums like Trendri and the rest that you know helped you so far?

Second question and the agenda of this topic is that, why do people prefer commenting on forum threads than creating the actual threads? Are the rules too strict for you ? What is this big reason that you prefer commenting and replying to people's threads than making your own thread? Please make me understand you.

My third question, what challenges have you encountered in PTP sites so far?

Last edited:
Wow! This is new! I didn't know that. But I just made that decision not to write any topic that is already written because you don't know when you are going to be penalised. So I always avoid such similarities even know I know the words might be different but I will avoid it because even people engaging with those threads will have a hard time trying to cope up with two threads that talk of the same things.
You're right too. It will cause some confusion due to similarity that's why the thread heading won't be word to word to the other poster's type. At least you'll make changes to it in order to add some uniqueness to your own. But if you don't feel better at such option it will be better you continue on your current patch dear.

Not everyone is so good at creating a thread, some prefer to just comment and earn. Many of us are just on PTP sites to comment very fast and take the bucks quickly. They may believe that creating thread will waste so much time, as it takes time to write something meaningful and reasonable. And moreover, I think we have so many threads that people are not even attending to, so it's better to attend to them, instead of mounting threads upon threads.

Yes I am also on mylot and I love it because when you comment about something and someone else comments about your conversation you earn money. Plus my lot doesn't have too much rules or restrictions and people there engaged themselves so quickly with your thread because that's the way you earn from it.
Yes, I agree there. it does not have forums like money, career, business, etc. You can talk about anything and everything under the sun as long as it does not violate the rules there. It is a chit-chat among friends and we are paid for being interactive and exchanging conversation. So one never runs out of ideas to make a good post there. I mean it is easy to start a conversation that need not be formal. It is more like active social media where you are paid for having fun talking to your friends across the Globe.

I agree that many are attracted to posting more threads if the money earned is more than that in posting replies and comments. And the added advantage here at Trendri is that you have passive earnings from your threads if people reply to it. In sites like Forum Coin and BMF, it is the same points your earn whether you make a post or reply to one. I know that threads earn more but still I do not start any thread unless I have something good to talk about. I am more comfortable starting posts on site like Mylot where one can talk about anything under the sun as long as it does not violate the rules.
Yes I am also on mylot and I love it because when you comment about something and someone else comments about your conversation you earn money. Plus my lot doesn't have too much rules or restrictions and people there engaged themselves so quickly with your thread because that's the way you earn from it.

I agree that many are attracted to posting more threads if the money earned is more than that in posting replies and comments. And the added advantage here at Trendri is that you have passive earnings from your threads if people reply to it. In sites like Forum Coin and BMF, it is the same points your earn whether you make a post or reply to one. I know that threads earn more but still I do not start any thread unless I have something good to talk about. I am more comfortable starting posts on site like Mylot where one can talk about anything under the sun as long as it does not violate the rules.

We all know that there are legit Make Money Forums that allow us to interact, share ideas about making money online and in return Earn money for our efforts, even if it's not that much money at least it can be able to push you to Cater for something or have some savings.

How has Make money forums like Trendri and the rest that you know helped you so far?

Second question and the agenda of this topic is that, why do people prefer commenting on forum threads than creating the actual threads? Are the rules too strict for you ? What is this big reason that you prefer commenting and replying to people's threads than making your own thread? Please make me understand you.

My third question, what challenges have you encountered in PTP sites so far?
To me I think most people are afraid to post because of some rules about PTP sites. I'm not saying this is reality but to my understanding because my sister was on this same trendri forum but couldn't make a penny because of one or two reasons. She even introduced me to this forum and I'm lucky she gave me the rules so I what to do and not.

YS u
I always prefer to make threads than replying because of the money attached which is higher than replying. Again, creating threads give me the privilege of putting down my own thoughts. I can only write about my own though. Maybe others feel better and comfortable just commenting each his or her oowu
Yes you are right. That's exactly what I always do. Putting meaningful thread that people will engage in. If you want to be good at doing thread, put a thread because people will engage it in, not necessarily because of the pay but because of the value that you will bring to the table. If you put value, that means more people will engage themselves in your conversation and that also means higher pay.

I always prefer to make threads than replying because of the money attached which is higher than replying. Again, creating threads give me the privilege of putting down my own thoughts. I can only write about my own though. Maybe others feel better and comfortable just commenting each his or her own

I am more into comments and replies than posting a thread. I don't have a particular reason for that. I don't start a thread unless I get some good point to talk about. We need to contribute quality threads else it becomes scamming. But when I come across threads by others, I find it easier to reply and commenys

You spoke admirably well. That's what I usually do in order not to repeat same thread. But Admin said you can still create same topic provided your contents is different and have some substance that separates it from the other. So by doing that, you won't be held for any charges cos you didn't repeat word to word of the writer.
Wow! This is new! I didn't know that. But I just made that decision not to write any topic that is already written because you don't know when you are going to be penalised. So I always avoid such similarities even know I know the words might be different but I will avoid it because even people engaging with those threads will have a hard time trying to cope up with two threads that talk of the same things.

People prefer commenting that making thread because the volume of what one will write is very small compare to that of making thread. And the time one can use to make comment is more manageable than when making thread.
But the earnings of commenting is smaller than that of the thread. For me I do both. Whichever topic I feel I am called to do is what I will do. I have been seeing you also create threads which are actually very beneficial and important and kudos to that. Continue with that momentum.

You can just do some research and understand the concept that you want to bring out to this community, then put it in your own words. That way you would have created original thread with No copy paste and no plagiarism. Also before you do research or even write a thread here, it is always best to go through other written threads and see which ones are written and what you can write. This is to avoid copying the content of the other thread Writer in this community.
You spoke admirably well. That's what I usually do in order not to repeat same thread. But Admin said you can still create same topic provided your contents is different and have some substance that separates it from the other. So by doing that, you won't be held for any charges cos you didn't repeat word to word of the writer.

People prefer commenting that making thread because the volume of what one will write is very small compare to that of making thread. And the time one can use to make comment is more manageable than when making thread.

That's good for you that way. Sometimes ideas comes my head but I feel the idea have been taking by people already that's why I don't make thread all the time. Unless when I find more interesting news update around Cryptocurrency that is beneficial to the community I try to bring it up to engage my fellow users here to be enlightened too.
You can just do some research and understand the concept that you want to bring out to this community, then put it in your own words. That way you would have created original thread with No copy paste and no plagiarism. Also before you do research or even write a thread here, it is always best to go through other written threads and see which ones are written and what you can write. This is to avoid copying the content of the other thread Writer in this community.

Last edited:
This is interesting. So in other words you fear being penalized by posting threads? ?I understand that some people cannot keep up with the idea of aligning the heading with the content but it's not that hard to do. It's simply thinking in your head and for me it always comes out best when I don't research, the best threads that I have ever written, always comes from my head. I just happen to think of a certain topic and when I start typing that topic, the words just come out from my head without research without anything, just my head and without me knowing it, Boom! I am at 120 words already. So for me I find creating a thread easy to do.
That's good for you that way. Sometimes ideas comes my head but I feel the idea have been taking by people already that's why I don't make thread all the time. Unless when I find more interesting news update around Cryptocurrency that is beneficial to the community I try to bring it up to engage my fellow users here to be enlightened too.

When it comes to thread posting, the demand is higher than creating comments. One doesn't talk off key, rather go straight to the point, put the contents on the right format, use clean English, that is off from slangs and filler words. And the topic should be direct on the specific heading and not creating a heading and talking different things all together. You can be pardoned on comments, cos its not on the centre of attraction but in threads you'll be penalized for that.
This is interesting. So in other words you fear being penalized by posting threads? ?I understand that some people cannot keep up with the idea of aligning the heading with the content but it's not that hard to do. It's simply thinking in your head and for me it always comes out best when I don't research, the best threads that I have ever written, always comes from my head. I just happen to think of a certain topic and when I start typing that topic, the words just come out from my head without research without anything, just my head and without me knowing it, Boom! I am at 120 words already. So for me I find creating a thread easy to do.

Yes Forums not only help us to earn money but also to developp our language , for me commenting is much easy that posting a thread but may be the main reason I am not experienced enough on make money topics , there is no challenges encountered me here or on other forums except that some language issues .

When it comes to thread posting, the demand is higher than creating comments. One doesn't talk off key, rather go straight to the point, put the contents on the right format, use clean English, that is off from slangs and filler words. And the topic should be direct on the specific heading and not creating a heading and talking different things all together. You can be pardoned on comments, cos its not on the centre of attraction but in threads you'll be penalized for that.