Why Do Millionaires And Billionaires Still Work For Money?

Sikapa

Verified member
I so curious about this thing of everyone still making money? The poor is try to get financial freedom which has lead him to stressful and hustling. Because he always need money. Yes he is right because he has to hustle in his youth stage to get money so that he look miserable in his old age but why do billionaires and millionaires too want to make money?

Doest it means they are not satisfied with all the money they have or what make them wanting for more? We all know you own plenty money and to me that is enough but still they are competing with us on making money and they even have the chance to get more money than we do.

I have been thinking of all these thing for a while now but this is the chance for me to ask so we all can share ideas on how this is so possible.

One thing about Money us that it is never enough. The more you earn it, the more other things pops up that you need to spend the money on. As your money grows, so does your responsibility.

Unlike most of us, billionaires are not working for money. They are making their money work for them. They have businesses and investments that bring them the money even when they are out on vacation. They can afford to hire the brightest people to run their businesses while they are away finding properties to buy. Just think how many would be unemployed if these billionaires stop thinking about making money? When it comes to the need for money, most people will never have enough of it. People will usually want to accumulate money to try to cover uncertainties in life. A serious illness can deplete a person's lifetime savings. A change in regulation can reverse one's business fortunes.

This is one question I might not have the perfect answer because I have not yet reached the rank of being called a millionaire but I presume it would still be the same answer which is reproduction. I call it reproduction because we are meant to to be fruitful and multiply. Never had it been heard that a wealthy man gets tired of making money because of the fear of failure and poverty. When once a man taste wealth and affluence, he does not want to experience the bitter taste of poverty. I get my inspiration from billionaires who despite their wealth still see the essence of making more money. As humans, our wants are insatiable and even when we set a target to achieve and it is achieved, we would still set higher or more complex targets which makes the process a cycle.

It is only a poor man that would feel comfortable in his present state because he has not tasted the sweet juices of wealth. Rich mean do not derive pleasure in sleeping too much but you would notice that a poor man would do nothing but sleep the whole day. Wealthy people still work for money because they are high achievers.

I think it is not better to sit idly and spent money which millionaires and billionaires makes with their lot of effort or hardworking .If they just focus to spent their money then one day their money will be finished and then they will return to their original position and start in the beginning to make money .So thats why the billionaires or millionaires continously do hardwork and they are searching the new way how they will make money with money.They will make money by investment or by running some kind of business. It does not mean that the wealthy people can easily make money in fact he achieve this status by devoting many things in their lives and by facing many failures and ups and down in their life

Over the last two centuries, about 90 percent of the world's millionaires have been created by investing in real estate

Millionaires and billionaires are humans like us, not all of them inherited wealth, they worked so hard to for their money, which enabled them to be rich. In order to maintain riches, you need to keep up with working hard, if you aren't working hard to maintain your riches you'll backslide, alot of rich people have backslided due to lack of plans and funds management after hitting the point of being rich. That's why today you still see the rich working so hard to maintain his or her funds and property to keep up with other rich people. If the rich doesn't do so, he or she will fall and others who wants their down fall will rejoice over it. If you want such kind of mockery you don't have to work hard anymore looking for more funds, just stay at a point remain stagnant and enjoy the money you've made. And watch the way you'll crumble from being rich to a broker in time to come. I've seen that happen severally with other rich people in my vicinity, how they crumbled from their wealthiness to mere individuals due to lack of plans and funds management. So, others doesn't want to see themselves crumbing down to earth when they're already driving at the top.

Millionaires and Billionaires still bother to work for money. For the most part, millionaires and billionaires are very wealthy individuals who have managed to accumulate a tremendous amount of wealth. Most of them don't need to work anymore because they can live off their wealth. This means that these people have enough money to cover all of their expenses without having to rely on a job.

However, there are some millionaires and billionaires who still choose to work for money. This is likely due to several different factors. The first factor is that many millionaires have a strong desire for financial security and stability. They want to ensure that they will be able to maintain their lifestyle even if their income is reduced or eliminated entirely due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness or injury.

Another reason why some millionaires continue working is because they enjoy their jobs and don't want to give them up just yet. Many people feel as though they are in control when they're working; it gives them a sense of accomplishment when they complete tasks successfully without being told what needs done each time. Some even feel empowered by holding power over others through their position at work (e.g., managers).

In addition, many millionaires enjoy spending their time doing what interests them most instead. Lastly human wants is insatiable.

It is believed that human want are insatiable in nature and that is why the even the richest man on earth will still keep working and looking for more money. It is very easy to get to the top but it is very difficult to maintain the position they get to or find themselves, as human move from one stage to another they tend to change class and level. When human being rise to the top they tend to do all things possible to remain there and for that to happen they must keep working to maintain their their current stand and position. They believe if they relax and refuse to work for more then another person will take their as the money they have accumulated will start to diminish. For every millionaire their plan is to a billionaire and for every billion the plan is to remain there and never to drop from such place. Millionaire and billionaire will want to keep making money so as to increase their wealth and to remain at the top. The rich see the life more less like a competition so they will do their best to see that they remain relevant at all time.

No amount of money is ever enough for anyone and as a billionaire or millionaire if you don't continue try to make money you may probably go bankrupt because of the kind of lifestyle you might have established as someone who is very rich.

I don't know if you have heard the story of a brazilian billionaire who later became very broke and i think one of the reasons is because he shared the idea that he has made a lot of money and there is no need to make money again.

There is a certain stage in your life where by you will no longer work for money instead money will be working for you and it is the case for a lot of billionaires.

They no longer work for money instead, money is working for them because they have a lot of workers in strategic places that will do all the jobs for them while they make money passively.

This is as a result of many years of hard work and persistence because not all of them inherited wealth like someone have stated. Some of them probably inherited wealth but those who didn't inherit any wealth knows how to manage it well and make money work for them.

Realities like this are usually what make is clear to all of us that making money is not just the only thing that can guarantee you happiness in life .

There are a lot of people who have plenty money and can feed a whole country , but they are still working hard everyday to make money .

It all boils down to the fact that, money is not something that can satisfy you because the more you make it, the more you are thinking of acquiring a lot of it too grow your bank account .

One of the reasons why I think that a lot of rich people who are already millionaires and billionaires are still working hard to make money is, due to the fact that they want to remain relevant in the world .

The fact is that, they have been able to attain a level where by a lot of people are looking up to them as the richest people and they wouldn't want anybody to come and overtake them and make them to become irrelevant, or insignificant when it comes to decision-making processes and other activities that involves you making impact and influence People In The society .

The desire of man is insatiable, the more you earn the more you desire bigger things with higher grade, more quality, spend more, you have more people and responsibilities to take care of.

The billionaires know that they didn't just idle away to make their money so why should they now idle away because they have gotten money you know that money is a visitor and can disappear if care isn't taken. You need to keep maintaining money if you want to remain afloat. For example just take a look at water stored away. if you constantly take from it without restoring, you would wake up one day without having water to drink. Why? because you kept taking without replenishing.

So the rich know that to remain rich you need to keep on making money. Anither is that some people don't enjoy staying idle even me so they will always be on their grind even if they are rich. That will not stop them from still making money and becoming more rich and more powerful. you know money is power and that's the truth

No one can fulfill all their needs and wants, if one of their needs and desires is fulfilled, other needs and desires will arise. If you go to Tokyo, then you also want to go to London. The higher a person's income, the more they need. Millionaires And Billionaires are not our rivals. They have different parts and objects. Cats can only eat mice but tigers prefer to eat. buffalo. Because one's needs and wants cannot be met absolutely, then one's level of satisfaction cannot be met, because the level of satisfaction will decrease, that's one of the reasons why Millionaires And Billionaires have to work to make money.

The reason why billionaires and millionaires work and the reason why poor people and middle-class people work is completely different. Poor people have basic needs, to be able to feed themselves, to pay for basic necessities like health care, education, etc. They work hard to fulfill their desires. The lower and higher middle-class consist of people who earn enough to feed themselves, they can also pay for basic health care and education but they work hard to fulfill other needs such buy a house, buying a car or a bike, investing in businesses, and stock market so that they can earn enough profits to live a comfortable life. Higher class people or billionaires and millionaires work for different reasons than the lower class and middle-class people. Some billionaires and millionaires work for their vanity, they want to achieve something great, Elon Musk wants to go to Mars. Jeff Bezos wants to take people for space tourism. Some billionaires and millionaires work in order to make a difference in society, for instance, Mark Zuckerberg has given a lot of money to charity, especially for an education project. Bill Gates hs heavily contributed to health projects in Asia and Africa. Many vaccines are free in Asia and Africa, thanks to Bill Gates.