D

Deleted member 13140

I woke Up by 2 today, not that am a millionaire or something but why did I get up early, well because I had a lot of things to do, and lying comfortable in bed till 6 or 8 wasn't an option.
In Corley's study, nearly half of the self-made millionaires got out of bed at least three hours before their workday began. Many of them use their leisure time to work on personal projects, schedule their days, or exercise.

I saw a video somewhere from this famous person he said, "Getting up at 5 a.m. to complete the top three chores on your to-do list gives you the power to reclaim control of your life." "It gives you the peace of mind that you do, in fact, have command over your life."

And Here is how to get up early, or here is what I did
1. Set An earlier bed time
Instead of sleeping by 10, 11, 12 make sure you sleep early in other to wake up by 2, 3

2. Unplug before bed
What I usually do is, 30mins before I got to bed, I make sure to turn off my phone,, unplug everything, set the alarms and be in bed before the exact time, so therefore I can be asleep when it's actually time to sleep,

3. Silence your Device
Before going to bed, turn off your phones sound or set it to "do not disturb." or put it on airplane mode, Notifications might wake you up in the middle of the night and urge you to check your phone, causing your sleep pattern to be disrupted.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I agree with you and I believe that I've been able to read about something like this sometimes back .

This is especially true for people who have really worked out their way to success, and not just from individuals who got rich or wealthy by mistake or some lucky schemes they got themselves involved in .

The fact is that, a lot of rich people who really worked hard all ready have this mentality of putting in their best and making productive use of their time, and this is a major reason why do not just spend all their time on things that do not add value to them .

Waking up early and planning how your day will go is really a very good way to make sure that you are accomplished as much tasks as possible .

The fact is that , this does not only apply to people who are working toward becoming rich but also applies to all aspect of our lives .

When you wake up very early to plan how your day will be, you realise that you are very refreshed at that time, and a lot of ideas would pop up in your head on how to conquer so many things .

E

eldavis

Though these are good working habits, but there are cases where you might not be able to sleep on time. There are times where I have to sleep late cause I am working on one project or the other, and I would still have to wake up early the next morning. While we are struggling to succeed, I would advice to always put your health first before anything else.