Review Modern Millionaires Scam or Legit

Gwen

“With this course's name, you get the impression that it's a program about making money. At the same time, it also creates suspicion of having a scam. Believe me, in this course; you will not learn anything about making money. Instead, you will discover mainly about Google ads and something about Facebook ads. They could have simply given it the name of a Google adverts course or Facebook ad course, but they chose to give it a misleading title only to get people's attention.”

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's simply awful that some webmasters will simply create a website just to scam people, that's very pathetic indeed. It feels very bad for one to suffer long time reaching a point to withdraw and decided to withdraw bit learned that the rewarding isn't paying a dime for the services you offered to them, doing their tasks. That's why we need to be watchful when registering to any income site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That is really very bad and a lot of people who create courses are fond of doing all these things in order to get people to purchase their courses. imagine giving a different name to a course that has a different purpose in order to get people's attention. I have seen a lot of courses that it's name is different from the content.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, you can't blame them much because everyone want a strategy that will work for them so maybe they needed an attractive name that will easily lure people to check out what they are all about. And it seems the name is working for them because I even click on this. Because of this same name

Gwen

@sincerem @Chibson @Augusta Hi there! Thanks for your sharing insight. Won't professional reviews count? I've read the review which leads me to the site. I have been interested in improving my knowledge in earning money through Ads. Hence, I am interested in getting paid course to level up my skills. I am into content writing now but I'm thinking that this niche isn't the best fit for me.