Why Did You Choose Pay To Post?

Sikapa

Verified member
There are so many ways of making money online and individuals also have many choices because life itself is full of choices. In life, you just have to observe to see which way will help you to succeed and then you use that way. Many people say life is not a race and the answer is yes is not a race indeed but life is a competition. I don't want to go into much details because I think I have made a thread on that by explaining it.

One thing I know is in life we are all heading towards success and that is the main point that we are dealing with, so no matter which choice that you make you have to end up reaching that point in life and the same as making money online. We are all trying to make money from home and no matter which way you choose you have to end up making something from the internet. Some people like choosing affiliate marketing, some like freelancing others like pay to click and many other ways of making money online.

But many of us prefer pay to post site than any other ways of making money online. So what is your reason behind making money from pay to post sites?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I do not choose paid to post forum but I prefer it to some other free ways to make money online. When talking about posting on paid forum websites to make money online, it is not easy as sometimes I do experience pain in my arm after been posting for hours per day. But I like it because while posting to make money, I do always learn some new ways to make money online and likewise I do also learn new things that I have not heard before.

It was hear on trendri forum that someone posted that forex trading is a risky business to do. And immediately I let them know that it is not true. Because trading in forex will require the trader to first learn about what forex is before starting to trade forex. So in other to convince people, I was forced to gather some amount of money and start trading. So after some weeks of trading, I was able to make some profits and I was able to convinced some people letting them know that forex trading is safe only if they know what they are doing. Till now I am still trading forex but just that I am not regular as I am busy with other things.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is literally no doubt that working on a paid to post website so as to make money online is considered to be one of the easiest and also interesting way of making money online . And to be very much since we're making money if you had paid to post website is absolutely one of the online activity that I have been doing since the Year 2018 so as to earn extra cash online coupled with my affiliate marketing and freelancing duties . Since the Year 2017 I have work on nothing less than 15 paid to post website but to be very sincere there is absolutely none of them that is as interesting and flexible and also very transparent as the trendri website forum .

I would never consider myself as an individual that love making money via survey websites and platforms , this is probably due to the fact that making money via survey websites and platforms is considered to be one of the stressful at the most unreasonable way of making money online , and also a lot of survey websites and platforms in the internet are mostly scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms that should be avoided and discouraged . But on the other hand I love making money via paid to post website because they are very interesting .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The major reason why I am still on forum posting websites is due to the fact that , it was the first making money online or activity that I was able to earn something tangible with .

They have also help me to get to discover so many things and also come to the realisation of the fact that making money online is not the way a lot of people and making it look like .

Prior to my being able to start making money online , I used to think that it will be a smooth ride where people will make fast money within a very short period of time , but now I've come to realise that things are not like that .

Although I have already started my other making money online activity so as to upgrade my earnings , but I usually come back to this one so as to raise some little capital which I will be needing to fund my other business that I am engaged in .

I am very optimistic that by this year and then I would have completely stop following posting activities and facing my other business which will be paying me better .