Why Did You Choose To Become A Writer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various different kinds of professions in this world and there are so many people who love to opt for those professions due to various different kinds of purposes and reasons that they find suitable. A person may choose to become a doctor because he may want to serve the humanity. Similarly, a writer is a person who also plays a really critical role when it comes to influencing people and making them aware of the current affairs in the world. This is also one of the main purpose of becoming a writer in the first place.

A writer can influence many people through knowledge. This is also one of the main purpose of becoming a writer. A person may want to guide people about certain professions such as investments, business, finance, etc. So, they may write a book about business and finance. They may be serving a great purpose behind that. This is why I think that a writer plays one of the key role when it comes to spreading knowledge in the society. So, if you are a writer, then what is the main purpose behind writing? Why did you choose to become a writer? Has anyone benefited from your writing?

niche

Verified member
I am a domain investor yet due to corruption and nepotism in the internet sector, the government agencies, tech and internet companies are falsely claiming that the relatives and friends of top government employees who do not pay any money for domains, own my domains to pay the domain renewal fees. This domain ownership, financial fraud, has greatly reduced my online income, so I am forced to write to pay the domain renewal fees of a large amount, since it is very difficult to end the online financial domain ownership fraud.