Why did choose that business of yours?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is a common phenomenon these days to see some people with so much passion and eagerness when they start business fading away in less than months that the business start off. There are some big busimess names that we always hear of but for some reasons, we just stop hearing about their names.

The main reason is that most people don't know the reason for choosing their preferred business. Some if not all even chose business just because they want to make money out if it. They choose business when the business is in its book era without considering what the future holds for the business.

How should we choose business? Business should be chosen based on passion. And not only that, there should be well written objectives for the said business. A business owner that cannot state clearly the reason for the establishment of his business is a failed business man.

Also, business should be chosen to either find solutions 5o the existing problems or innovate new ideas. There must be a purpose for this business. We should look around to observe new things that we think we can infuse into the society or we look around to check the problems 4hat we are likely 5o resolve with out business. Business that had purpose hardly fail.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I really like the fact that my current business has a way of making me to feel independent and nakes me so much better than I ever thought possible .

It also doesn't involve me to need high capital before being able to fund it whenever I need to do so .

Ghere are so many advantages are present with this particular business and this is a major reason why I have continued to put in more effort even when things are not going as I ordinarily would have expected of them .

Giving up is not part of the plan , and this is a major reason why I have to continuously push even when things are not working fine .

Another reason why I chose this path of business is due to the fact that , I do everything on the internet and do not really like to go outside and do something else , and so I am very very comfortable because I perform all my activities even from the comfort of my bedroom .

I just pray that more opportunities will present , so that I can upgrade my being able to make good amount of money so as to get better returns for my effort .