Why are there always negative thoughts during money making?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It's hard to make money, especially when you don't know how to start. You can spend your entire life trying to figure it out and still not succeed. I've been doing this for a few years now and have had a lot of failures and failures in between those successes. The problem is that most people who fail at making money don't learn from their mistakes and keep trying again and again.

I've learned that if you want to succeed, you need to be able to handle failure. If you're too afraid of it, then you'll never be able to change anything or create anything new. There are many things in life that are scary, but if you're afraid of them then they will show up more often than if you're not afraid of them at all.

Negative thoughts are like a virus and they can infect your mind and make you feel bad about yourself. If you let them control your life, they will keep you from doing the things that are important for your health and happiness.

There are always negative thoughts when you want to make money. This is because money is something that some people have a lot of and they are not used to it. If you are making a lot of money, then it will be easy for you to feel like everyone else wants it and that you don't deserve it.
My friend told me when he was younger, he always wanted to become rich so that he could buy things and do what he wanted, he had so many negative thoughts. But when he actually did get rich, he felt bad about himself because everything was too easy for him and there was no challenge in his life anymore.

You have to remember that even though money can be nice, it also comes with a lot of responsibilities as well. You need to save some of your money so that if anything happens to your business or any other part of your life, you will still be able to live off of the money that you have saved up over time.

Money making is a very essential thing in life. This is because you need money for most things in your life. I don't know of anyone who would not want to make money. I just know of so many people who are stuck with no clear plan on how to make the money.

The negative thoughts that surround money making are mostly due to inability to make enough of it or just personal limiting beliefs. Going against those thoughts and beliefs is the only way to open yourself up to making more money.

Self limiting behaviors such as procrastination and lack of self discipline are also some things that lead to not making money. Which are also contributed to by the negativity you hold towards money making.

This is why so many personal finance gurus have concluded that your mindset is the best tool to use to make money. Whenever you change your negative thoughts to positive ones, you open yourself up to better money making.

Most of the time it may not actually be a negative thought as you are thinking , sometimes it could be you trying to be sceptical or maybe trying to figure out if the risks you are about to take is worth the stress depending on so many things.

If I am interested to start up a business I will first consider the possibility and the chance of me succeeding in that business when putting so many things into consideration. If that is the case then it is not a negative thought because you are just trying to figure out the success rate of the business.

Some people who are about venturing into a particular business might start thinking that they won't be able to do it and that they can't succeed in such, then that is a negative thought and this will not help you in any way but will rather bring you down.

Making money is not an easy one especially when one is putting all time and effort to make sure he provide why to eat and what to wear and place to live. Other problems might arise as one keep on making money. Problems and thought might arise making one afraid to met his or her daily needs, most time such behavior could cause stress on the mind of the beholder.

When one has a plan one has a plan that he is aiming for other discourage ideas might pop out that could map shim feel unworthy to carry out the tasks of making money to satisfy his needs and also that of his family.

Another issues that arise when making money or negative thought is children needs the pop out from no way and bring up an issue that need to be settle out so as a parent it is one opportunity to care for his family so such thought might also trouble him or her.

The truth of the matter is that Notting good comes easy, most people tend to get negative thoughts about making money mostly when they are not sure about themselves, they have doubts like what if they fail, what if things do not go as planned, they end up putting themselves in a cage limiting themselves from achieving their goals. Like you said failure is not the end in our quest to make money, rather it is a stepping stone to further grow and be stronger.

It is very good to think positive, when ever any negative thinking comes to mind,try as much as possible not to pay attention to it. And there are categories of negative thoughts to my own little understanding. We are all aware that making money isn't really an easy thing you just jump to and expect to,some people lost their life during this process.

There may be negative thoughts of failure, thinking about failing and the Shame and negative thoughts about how to oppress someone or show this person how rich you are now,it cost negativity and oppression. People make money for different reasons and the best is you making money for the benefits of yourself and family but not for to oppress a particular person or set of people. I have met someone who has the thought of * I work hard for this money,and I will enjoy my money alone,no one makes this money with me*