Who is more effective in business management: men or women?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Many individuals place high-prestige and privileges on the male managerial activities and practices, another what majority of people believe that the men are more effective as business managers then compared to women. To some extent this theory is definitely not true because what makes an individual to be good as a business manager is his or her qualification. However, there have been situations where female business managers are qualified more than male managers and are also equipped with the necessary knowledge and experiences of how to manage and operate a business. In a business organisation, majority of business employers usually focus more of the attention in recruiting and training male employees to become good managers, however a whole lot of good can get my needs if they also turn the attention in recruiting and training female employees as well to be good and effective managers.

Female managers are more likely to be sympathetic and empathetic, and according to one source, female managers are more likely to be careful and down-to-earth when carrying out business activities in order to ensure that there is no mistakes. On the other hand male managers, though effective and efficient, or more likely to be careless with simple informations which are definitely important to the business existence. In conclusion, the actual purpose of this thread isn't to side with any gender as the best managerial position, however what I am trying to say is that management is based on qualification and experience.

It is practically necessary that business organisations should abolish the idea that male employees are effective than female employees. Talking about business management, I think that this is only based on qualification and experience and not on gender description or differences. People do believe that male employees are more effective as business managers than female employees but that is not entirely true. Despite the fact that male business managers are more likely to be confident and also physical and mentally built to handle business problems and challenges and make sure that the business does not get hindered by these problems. However on the other hand female business managers are just the same, and according to one research and studies, it is said that female business managers are retentive in memory.

It can totally pay a lot better when a business manager has a retentive memory as to recall when a particular transaction was being carried out or was not actually carried out.

Being a business manager is definitely a prestigious and well-defined career or job. However, being a successful and qualified business manager isn't based on gender. It seems majority of individuals have placed high expectations on business management to be effectively carried out by only male individuals, they have possibly migrated the employment of a female manager as a result of the mindset that female individuals are definitely weak and incapable of managing business. I do not support this mindset and I think that it is definitely crazy for an individual to say such a thing. If the female individual can own a business how much more possible for her to manage a business.

Business management is absolutely based on qualification and just like you have already speculated, it takes a qualified and experienced individual to be a good and effective business manager. Male and female are capable of being business managers, but for them to do well as managers they must be qualified and experienced.

I find it funny and outdated if people still compare men and women in the business sector. Personally i believe the performance of a person in a particular position is not based in their gender, rather it is based on their qualifications and determination. I have seen cases where men and women alike do poorly in management positions or even higher positions. I have also come across cases where men and women do wonderfully well in their assigned positions. So their performance is not based on their gender, rather it is the individual as a person.

For me when it comes to running a business I don't look at the gender of the person involved. The most important thing to me is always about the person personality, talent skills , qualifications and passion for the business running a business successfully and efficiently has nothing to do with gender this is an area where the males and females are competing Favorably in the world of business so it is not about the gender that can prove two points or not .

Well, if we are to talk about the physical demands needed by a business owner we can give it to the males as they can run the business with enough energy for the mere fact that they are the stronger gender but this does not mean that a woman cannot run the same a woman can use another man to do sane by applying intelligence to the whole demands of the business.