Being more effective in the management of money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
So much individuals today pay so much attention to the actual act of making money, thereby forgetting the efficiently and effectively management of the money we have possibly made . An individual you can't manage his or her money so as to yield something productive and rewarding to him or her is considered to be worse than someone who particularly do not make money at all . No doubt, having money in abundance is totally Everyone's dream and that Indeed take a whole lot of determination and persistence to successfully achieve , and it would be so insane for an individual to waste all his or her hardwork and industriousness to achieve money in abundance by just extravagantly spend the money with self-control . We must understand that no individual is guaranteed to stay rich and wealthy forever and from time-to-time an individual could actually go broke and bankrupt again as a result of his or her nonchalant spending of money . We need to work hard and harder to keep the riches and wealth we own , and that definitely involves investment in more stuffs and building our net worth in to something way more pleasant than the earlier .

Basically I am not saying that an individual shouldn't spend his or her money on this that makes him or her feel comfortable and relaxed , but rather if we were to do that we must endeavour to do it in moderation and scheduled and not extravagantly and all the time , because he that's over-loves enjoyment will come to poverty , and even the bible supports that too .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are indeed actually right by saying that majority of people today only focus on the making of money and accumulating of actual wealth rather than the management of money and it is true that in order to make money and use it to make something rewarding and positively upbringing to ourselves we must learn how to manage the money that we make so as not to waste it doing things that are totally unproductive . To be effective in the management of money we must first of all understand why it is actually important that we understand how to manage money and the main reason why the management of money is considered to be important is basically the fact that money is a very resourceful and useful asset that every individual must endeavour to use considerably and respectfully .

To be effective in the management of money as well we must understand why it is important that we always prepare a budget when we are about to purchase something weather for ourselves alone or including our family members and it is true always preparing a budget totally help us not to spend outside what we have at hand and also it helps us to prevent being a debtor or indebted to another individual .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Management of money may involve so many things , in fact it could even involve change of characters and discipline because to even start you must be discipline in your own area not to spend below a certain amount of money on monthly basis and sticking to this budget is another things a lot of people may find it very difficult to do.

I know there are some people that are really interested to spend so much of their money on things that interest them such as gambling , boosting and games..

Well me I don't see anything wrong with that but the most important thing is that anyone that is interested to spend money so much in this way must also at the same time be ready to work and make back the money they have spent. I don't see the need of you being lazy and at the same time still want to spend so much in this way.