Do you know you can earn more money as a driver than the regular being made

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As a driver in nigeria, a lot of people’s thought is that, the job is for the commoner or even for the poor ones, I can’t say it’s a lie though but I don’t totally agree to that because I am very much certain that you can definitely earn more money than the usual pay most drivers do make on a daily basis. One of the ways are actually by being a Uber driver or a bolt driver, this really make income for the people that are doing it but you will think it doesn’t because most of us still see driving job as a low class type. In my street where I live, I know of a driver that recently started this work with just one car, right now as I am typing, he owns two more cars and he was able to make all this money from this same job we are talking about. Imagine going for a ride and being paid up one thousand naira, so what if you go for like ten rides in a day, I am not that good in maths but I’m sure you will be making nothing less than ten thousand naira, compare it to a regular commercial driver that doesn’t even make half of that money on a usual daily basis.

On point, there's always a skew view against drivers people think drivers are scallywags and will never become rich.

But thanks to technology, today that kind of thought is being debunked, Uber and bolt are really the answers, drivers are making envious amount of income just for driving, I am a member of thread in nairaland for uber drivers and they do post their dashboard atimes.

Could you believe there are drivers grossing up-to 100k naira a month after the platforms have deducted their charges, and if you total it a month that's 400k and it's more than enough to live a comfortable life in Nigeria.

Well , I know that drivers earns here in Nigeria. The taxi drivers are making some reasonable amount of money on monthly basis but at the same time you might also have to consider it in this way that they will have a lot of responsibilities to take care of like car maintenance and so many other things to keep their business in good condition.

Mostly to be in the better side of making so much money as a Nigerian in the Nigerian road you must stay in a good and high populated environment like the Urban settlement because that is where to get a huge sum of people that will help move and improve your business to the next level..

You must also at the same time have all the valid documents needed to carry out the business successful without falling into trouble with the Nigerian security and road safety agency.