Which one is more effective is it injection or drug

Empress

Verified member
Most people are the best way to go when it comes to medication but well I think is true because injection gives patient the medications they need faster.
When it comes to nutrient and vitamin injections are preferable than drug because vitamin and nutrient are administered orally so they need to travel through the body especially the digestive system so as to reach the blood stream
So do injection work better than drug but I think it depends let's take a look at insulin if taken orally it can be destroyed by digestive system which makes it ineffective so it must be injected in the same way some drugs need to be taken in solid form because when injected it will be ineffective

I do prefer injections to drug because I always have problem swallowing pills though the injection is kind of painful but u still to prefer it to cure faster

As far as I am concerned i think injection heals faster than drugs though it is more expensive in curing any form of ailment in the body.I believe drug is very slow in terms of working,it may not quickly give results.So I really prefer injection to taken drugs because of its quick effect in the body.

Injection is the best because it heals faster unlike drugs that you will have to start counting days to take pills