Crypto Who introduced you to the world of crypto

E

eldavis

I was introduced into crypto and working online by chance, I was reading through an article where someone posted something about writing articles and getting paid with Bitcoin cash. I contacted the person and from there i started working and earning Bitcoin cash then I got to know about paid to post forums. I invested my earnings on other crypto currency that was how my journey in the crypto world started.
What about you?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
My online friend did the introduction and then sent me some links to some faucets that I can claim them for free but they were just small claims so I had to start investing to make good of it. So here I am today still making more investment which I don't regret.

AfriPeeps Official

A friend of mine from school, he has been in the cryto world for quite some time and he had gained experience both of benefitting from crypto investment and also loosing. At first I was skeptical about doing crypto but I later decided to give it a try and well I'm doing good now.

Phabbyfundz

For quite a long time I have been hear about the crypto currency and crypto market about five years now. I have know a couple of people who bought crypto currency (bitcoin) in its early days but I haven't paid any proper attention to the crypto market and so I wasn't into crypto currency until 2019 when I started seeing its growth and profitability of the crypto currency.

Timfak

I have been hearing about cryptocurrency and crypto market for over 6 years now but I don't just have interest in it not until a friend of mine who has been into the market I mean crypto market for over 4 years now invited me to join and I notice that he has been earning a lot in it, that was why I decided to join

Chibson

VIP Contributor
i cannot personally say that anyone introduced me to cryptocurrency because i personally develop an interest and started making research about it because i had people are making money from it. Since then i have learnt cryptocurrency trading and how to buy cryptocurrency on different platforms and of course make money from it.

minenovo

The news did. Bitcoin was getting big back in 2017 and the news were constantly talking about it, so I got curious about it. That's about it, really.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I was on a high yield investment platforms around 2016. This site pays with bitcoins and fiat currency. This is when I first know about crypto but I don't partake in it until 2017,i bought some coins then but they didn't materialise. I started the real journey around last year.

Putta Vince

I was introduced to the world of cryptocurrency by an user from quora.com where he had described how one can effectively earn from crypto trading by selling and buying crypto. He also talked about freebitco faucet where one can freely earn Bitcoins every hour which is simply a free money. Then I started researching more and I got to know lot many things related to crypto and Bitcoin.

Putta Vince

Do you prefer mining crypto over trading it then?
I prefer trading crypto because mining crypto for free can damage your computer or phone by slowing it down and there are only few legit cloud mining sites that pay very little profit , al investing in such sites is also not a good option. Trading crypto has its own advantages. By following some good channels on market predictions on crypto , one can earn money by buying at low and selling at high principle. It doesn't consume any electricity , though you require data for anything you do online.

Dowenship

I was introduced into crypto and working online by chance, I was reading through an article where someone posted something about writing articles and getting paid with Bitcoin cash. I contacted the person and from there i started working and earning Bitcoin cash then I got to know about paid to post forums. I invested my earnings on other crypto currency that was how my journey in the crypto world started.
What about you?
Good earnings!!! Have heard about crypto currency last two years, but my ignorance and because I still have something giving me food on my table, make be reluctant about anything bitcoin... even though they call them crypto currency... But last year, I was invited to a forum and most discussion on this forum is about crypto this gave me the interest of learning about crypto currency..... that's how I started my journey into crypto currency....

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I came to understand about cryptocurrency on the internet and that is when I did a deep research about how it's really work and I pick interest from there. Ever since then I had a lot of people that I've been training me on certain things about cryptocurrency and this has helped me in my journey as a cryptocurrency investors and trader.