Should kids be introduced to the act of making money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Talking about whether children should be able to make money online, well in my own perspective I would say the yes. Children may not know about how to use the internet to make real money but at least getting them to know and becoming more consistent with the use of the internet for other things could be absolutely important so that when they are of age they could possibly use it to make money and earn a living. Thanks to the fact that there are so many user-friendly website that are considered to be flexible in which children and adults can also spend their time on so as to make real cash and real money from it. Adult and not the only ones conversant with the use of the internet to make money but also children can also use the internet to make money via user-friendly websites.

Indeed there are some websites that totally pays their users and members for just doing the things they know how to do best such as playing games, reading books, and any other self-pleasurable habit or hobby they may have. When I was a student back In the years, I was so conversant with the act of making money online by playing simple and uncomplicated games via get paid to play websites. And some of this website's absolutely rewarded me considerably and reasonably.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Whhy not money making is for everybody no matter the age. When once you are able to make money and I gave my go ahead because it will help everybody not just the person making now I'm a very good Advocate that children should be given opportunity to make money especially online as they will not be able to do the physical work that offline jobs demands

But I think that parents should take it upon themselves to look for the online jobs or online sites that the kids can work on. You don't just leave kids on their own to do whatever they want to look for the job and get them engage to be involved in the jobs they are doing and be sure about the type of jobs they are doing to make money online. So yes children should be introduced to the act of making money online but the parents should also be involved.

Heartstrings

Well,I would say yes but on the other side,a No should also be considered, children are different,I mean with different thinking and characters,you may give some children opportunity and they will misuse it,while some would make a better use of it. Children should be allowed to make money but there should be a limit to it,will you allow your child to make money and spend it anyhow they like? Will you trust your child tell you exactly what they use the money for? Or of they kept aside for their use? Personally I will rather prefer my kids to learn a skill than to earn online.

Yes I have come across websites that pay users for playing games but then I won't let my children engage in it,the important thing is for them to face their books and read not playing games for money, while I make sure to work hard for their sake. Like I said the least is to learn a skill.

Shaf

Verified member
It is important to let children learn about making money and being financially stable while they are young, but overexposure would not be good. A lot of online content these days are not censored and can show content that in my opinion, is not even fit for adults.

Some children may also pick up vices or start contacting the wrong set of people of not constantly supervised. This can lead to character decay which as a parent, is an embarrassment.

There are a lot of ways to teach children about money. The easiest way is to do it yourself while they watch. They don't need a lot of it, so rewarding small tasks can make them earn some pocket money. It also helps in building a closer and healthier relationship with your child.

If it's necessary to let your child learn to make money online, try to supervise the process as much as possible without being overbearing.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have never seen a platform that is purely dedicated to help children make money online , but well if you think that your child or any siblings of yours may be interested to make money online , then you have to put so many things into consideration but most importantly you should just encourage them to focus on their academic for that is the most important thing at this moment for them. Introducing a child to making money opportunities may not be the best most especially when they are still in school as they might likely lose focus and will wants to make money .

Some of the easiest way money could be made online is with paid to post platforms and for a child to be able to make money like we are doing here he or she must have an idea of every topic that is being discussed here .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most specifically kids below the age of 10 cannot understand what it means to make money online or even offline so it is best not to tell them about it. However since it is originally important of an individual to be some kind of independent financially by the age of 18 it can totally be necessary for him or her to learn about making money beginning from the age of 10 and above. To begin, children can engage in financial activity such as saving money and from there they can invest money as well.

I could remember when I was in secondary school, and from time to time I was always engaging in the financial activity of saving money, the more I save money the more I see the benefit to save more. I totally believe that it was as a result of my young age of saving money that totally inspire me to be financially independent today even before the age of 18. To be sincere, great endings starts from little beginning.