Being available for newly introduced individuals to money making.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Can we possibly take our mind back to the time we were newly introduced to the act of making money online , to be sincere that must have been a very crucial point of our life possibly we were so desperate to the act of making money online , because of that we possibly must have jumped into any website or platform that we may have come across or possibly may have heard from a friend or colleague or probably from my YouTube channel , in most times one of the two things may result or happen , it is either we get scammed or we get considerably and reasonably rewarded by these websites that we engage in , but in most prominent cases we always get scammed and defrauded this is possibly due to the fact that we do not have any idea of what it means to make money online and any idea of how to differentiate a website that is worth working on and not worth working on . There is every possibility that at some point we will always need the help of more experience and expertise individuals to help us determine websites that are legit from those that are not legit and sometimes we will always need your help to make good opinions and choices in choosing which website working .

But now that you are absolutely making it big online it is now your turn to also help others who are newly introduced to the act of making money online today to become mentally and physically equipped to what it means to actually make money online . It is so saddened and never congratulated to see that majority of people today feel so unthoughtful when it comes to helping others make money online and because of that they keep secrets and tricks to themselves when it comes to making money online and some of these secrets and tricks could be what their fellow men and women need in order to better their lives financially online . It is never a good thing if we had information that could help others make money as well just as we are , but rather in which year this information it will absolutely go a long way in building one another up .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I remember those days when I wanted to make money on the internet and I was venturing into one platform to the other without succeeding I will start laughing and knowing that I have progressed a lot in terms of online money making.

My curiosity and resolve to succeed on the internet actually made me to venture into a lot of platforms in which at the end of the day I was not able to make money in so many of them and I also lost money in some of them.

Making money online actually involves some level of consistency if you really want to become very successful. Even after I was scammed by a Ponzi platform I didn't give up because I knew it was very possible for people to make money on the internet.

I actually started making money online when I met someone in a particular forum who introduced me to different online businesses.