Crypto Who do you think will win between SEC and Ripples (XRP)

D

Deleted member 51169

Ripples versus SEC: Ripple Criticizes the SEC' Compelling Motions

Ripples (XRP) has documented a reaction to the SEC's Letter Motion convincing revelation of Ripple's inner gatherings' general media accounts. While the respondent noticed that the constrained information is under-creation yet noticed that the SEC's Motion to Compel was "Not Ripe for Judicial Determination".

The cross-border payments solution company argued against the Commission documenting additional Motions to force as the reality disclosure stage has slipped by. Ripples additionally sentences the SEC Motion to force disclosure, noticing that it was an "silly movement work on concerning an issue that isn't even ready for settling."

The respondent noticed that the offended party might have selected to meet in private on the off chance that it had any extra inquiries about the continuous general media accounts' revelation.

Who do you think will win this case?

Ps: This is the first of such case in USA monetary cases.

I wish and prsy for ripple to win. The coins had been frustrated so many time and the fact is that the coin is still bouncing despite the fall and the court case. Amidst this case, the Co starter of ripple left the company may be because he thought ripple doesn't have format.

I wish and prsy for ripple to win. The coins had been frustrated so many time and the fact is that the coin is still bouncing despite the fall and the court case. Amidst this case, the Co starter of ripple left the company may be because he thought ripple doesn't have format.
For a coin to have case and still remain relevant in the crypto market show that it has sustainability. Earlier this year, I predict a price surge when it went down to 96 by December last year, many doubted the possibility. I bought that period too but later sold when it climb to 250, now it is more than predicted. The coin xrp has long life to live.

Both parties will definitely want to win, well having read your post and other researches I think and I so much hope ripple will win the case but the fact is my wish does not really count in this issue, after all it is not like we are going to cast a vote to support who we want.

I think the case against ripple is just a sheer wickedness. They were accused of not publishing some documents or something like that. If not for the court case, ripple which has been launched around 2013 would have gained ground now. Still, it is better than some coins in the market.

Both parties will definitely want to win, well having read your post and other researches I think and I so much hope ripple will win the case but the fact is my wish does not really count in this issue, after all it is not like we are going to cast a vote to support who we want.

I think the case against ripple is just a sheer wickedness. They were accused of not publishing been launched around 2013 would have gained ground now. Still, it is better than some coins in the market.
@Oliver4smile, your wishes really count and this is one of the reasons ripples is still existing - Market confidence. So long as users keep buying, selling and holding XRP, we are indirectly voting for their existence, which now poses as a herculean task for the US government which is having such case for the first time. One market realites, users should know is this, if Is government succeeds with this against ADA, other coins will definitely be hunt down now the government influence and control sets in, which I will definitely hate.

@btaliat, not just sheer wickedness but they are testing the waters on how possible the can see lacuna to control ADA and other coins; Trust US government in making an anthill out of nowhere. One thing is certain, this case will create a precedent that can determine, if government will setup agencies to control the crypto market. Once US succeeds, other government follow suit.

I honestly don't know who will win. I'm just sitting back and watching the proceedings, there's nothing else to do, really. And I'm avoiding Ripple when it comes to my trading.

@minenovo...what I normally advise people about such coins is to have at a fractions that will make you not to regret when the coins rises and also should it decrease in value, you won't have much to loose. The regrets and lessons from Bitcoin I experienced with Bitcoin is not cosy at all.