Who Chose Your Present Business For You?

Bisolami

Verified member
There are some people who did not choose the kind of the business that they are doing at the moment by themselves. They either got advised by their friend or by any other person that they should do the business. There are times that it will go well and there are also times that it will not go well so it depends on the person and it depends on how dedicated the person is to the business.

For example, I know a guy on a forum and he was advised by another guy on that same forum to begin milk tea business. That is what the guy does at the moment and he is making a decent amount of money from it. He had to thank the guy for introducing him to the business and also advising him to take opportunity of that idea because it was a very helpful one for him.

That is how it mostly happens. This is why you should never disregard any advice from anyone regardless of who the person might be. I began to work online six years back and I was advised by my friend to do so. Now, the work I do online is paying my bills.