Why I chose forex trading?

Finger Geek

Verified member
As many people do says that forex trading is risky, I don't agree with that as I do always says it is not risky. It can only be risky when we don't have knowledge of it before we invest our money in it. I was in high school when I have been hearing about forex trading, how some bankers have been using this means to make more money while still doing there banking Jobs. This made me want it as it can be done with any other work. I also like it for the fact that I don't like looking for client for my business. But with this there is no client or customer to sell to. Every thing will be done in the system.

And also with forex trading, it is easy to have a stable income. If someone can have a good startegy, he can use it to have a stable income. Like the startegy that I have which do help me to earn at least 30% of my capital monthly. I also have some strategies that I use that I earn more than that, but this one is very reliable. And also I like it for the fact that it can be done anywhere once I am with my smartphone and internet connection

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading included red products in financial market, yes this needs good knowledge to make money from trading, not all traders who joined in forex then will get easy profit after reading some article trading strategy. It is common thing in the crowd there are some people get success but some another getting fail. In forex trading although two traders using the same trading strategy, however the result maybe different, we bring own destiny and wealthy in the life.

For trader choose forex as profession understand the risk. Generally many people will interesting to reading success story and then imagine will success too like them, it is good motivation to learn from successful trader. Choosing the broker also become high consideration for successful traders. Regulated broker is more recommended like FXOpen

uforwealth

Verified member
Even though forex trading may be a lucrative method of making money online , I can not invest my hard earned money in it because it is characterized by uncertainty. It is not certain that one can make profit until one makes that profit(at the end of the trading).Some students have lost the money intended to pay their tuition fees to the trade. Many pensioners have lost their pension to this forex trading and due to the loss many have committed suicide. Therefore, this is the type of trade I hate most. I can not recommend it to my enemies let alone my friends.

Asahi

Verified member
Risk-management policy covers many things but itbasically means lowering spread and leverage, using flexible margin level, and lowering other risk-enhancing aspects. Use multiple strategies to assure a signal but this practice has become rare among traders. Eurotrader offers flexible margin level, moderate leverage amount and narrow trading spread.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The risk-management policy covers many things but it means lowering spread and leverage, using flexible margin levels, and lowering other risk-enhancing aspects. Use multiple strategies to assure a signal but this practice has become rare among traders. Euro trader offers a flexible margin level, moderate leverage amount, and a narrow trading spread.
Sometimes using multiple strategies is profitable and sometimes being limited to a few strategies is more profitable depending on the forex trader's manner of trading.

tray59

Forex trading is one of the business which anyone can start and do to earn a living I have been trading in this financial market for some time now.

I have encounter both loss and profit but I still beleive that you will need to undergo some series of training before you can start trading well

Squamation

I chose forex trading because it is the most profitable market around the world, with the highest liquidity, and trading opportunities. As I began trading forex, over time, I developed a natural interest and knack towards trading, which is not toxic.

Suba

Staff member
Of course, there are many reasons why I choose forex trading, such as the existence of two-way profits both when prices go up or down, the forex market is open to anyone, affordable capital because there is leverage, great profit opportunities, done online so trading times are very flexible, have an account demo to practice trading and funds are very liquid.

AtomicDating

People from all over the world trade forex because Forex has successfully carved out a place for itself in the global market. For those who depend on it for their livelihood, it has taken on a significant role in their lives. Without a doubt, the forex market carries a certain amount of risk, but if you're willing to put in the effort and take some chances, forex trading can be very profitable for you.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex can make a trader affluent financially. But a trader should follow reliable trading strategy and a good trading broker. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that increases traders’ capital, ultimately affecting the earning. The broker is highly secure as they use several regulated banks’ accounts.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Forex can make a trader affluent financially. But a trader should follow reliable trading strategy and a good trading broker. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that increases traders’ capital, ultimately affecting the earning. The broker is highly secure as they use several regulated banks’ accounts.
There is no only EurotTrader Broker there is a lot of them may you are involved with EuroTrader but choice for brokers is so vast.