What type of phone make are you using and why chose that product?

AfriPeeps Official

Presently I am using an Android phone, Tecno product, Camon 17 to be precise. I made that choice because of the fact that the product is popular here. I love using something popular that many other people are using so that if eventually it develop a fault, I will not have to stress myself too much trying to get it fixed so far the parts are readily available.

Another reason is that I love the features of the tecno product, it have enough battery power and a large Random Access Memory (RAM) also I don't need to worry myself about the space because it is having enough internal memory.

Considering these facts and then comparing them with the price of the phone I believe it is way cheaper than some other products that they sell at a very high price.

What about you, what kind of phone make are you presently using and what are the features that make you chose that particular product?

Wow I love that question it is very interesting right now I'm using tecno products to be precise tecno camon 15 and the reason why I choose the phone it is because it will be very useful in my line of work and also it has a strong battery capacity

As I said earlier I'm using tecno camon 15 another reason for using the phone is that it has a very sharp camera and it makes it easy for me so make different collections of pictures instead of taking a loan with me my digital camera I'd rather just take my phone what is my pocket and use it anywhere I am just as simple as that wow I really love the camera