Earn Money Which site(s) earn you the most online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The reason why people come to online earning sites, is to make extra bucks to care for their bills. Irrespective of that, others aim to work full-time online and make ends meet through it.

Are you the type who wants to earn livelihood full-time working online??

I hope to earn full-time online, that's why I'm engaging myself to learn a lucrative skill to improve my below per earnings online. I know most of the people here wants to earn full-time too, why others prefer working online part-time as their side hustle job, to earn that extra bucks to sustain with their offline income.

How much do you earn a month working online??

As much as i do like to earn money online, i desire to earn reasonable amount of money from my involvement on some earning sites. But at the moment my income is well adrift just below $100 a month. I know others makes more than $1000 and above online, I'm aiming to reach that height through skill acquisition.

Which site earns you the most online??

At the moment i can't say about the gig that earns me the highest online, cos all the micro tasks, PTP sites are just paying low, to almost the same. With consistency i can complete my skill learning and own an online business or find a high paying gig online.

Which site gives you better income online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Having skills like programming does not guarantee you a lot of jobs on freelancer sites. You still have to bid on jobs and bid for a lower amount. Normally, I charge $100 for a simple android app but for this kind of task, I agree to work for $50-$60 on upwork. You cannot refuse even if they pay low because once you start refusing, you will not have any jobs.
Laughs, i won't refuse. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't charge much, i prefer to earn something than not earning a dime. I need money as a student, that's why I'm taking my time to learn all this skills online both programming and transcription to enable me earn fulltime online. Will you charge me in order to teach me programming?? Lol.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think I am a good teacher but I might charge you low fees if you hire me to develop and app. LOL You seem to have good knowledge of crypto currency, you can also write well, why don't you start your blog on crypto currency. You may be able to earn well from your blog as crypto currency is a popular topic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think I am a good teacher but I might charge you low fees if you hire me to develop and app. LOL You seem to have good knowledge of crypto currency, you can also write well, why don't you start your blog on crypto currency. You may be able to earn well from your blog as crypto currency is a popular topic.
I had a blog i created last year via WordPress, it centered on different niche, i wasn't specific on it, i talked versatile things. It wasn't successful, and i allowed the domain and hosting plan to run down, without renewal, early this year. Had it been i created one back then and centred it to crypto maybe i would've been growing it high by now. Thanks for the suggestion I'll consider that, after my edu time this year. If i need you to create an app I'll contact you, for now i want to learn, but you're saying you aren't good in teaching, LOL.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I love this discussion. It's very interesting and educative too. But I don't think volutic is paying presently. Volutic and clicksgenie are not legit. It keeps displaying balance error each time you try withdrawing. I sent countless emails but none of my mails was treated. I've you withdrawn from volutic? and how did you do it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The question is hard for me to answer to be candid. Before, my transcription website was my number one high earning site. At times, I did earn more than 25$ per week. But now, I don't really have any high earning websites again but I still get some passive income from websites like trendi

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love this discussion. It's very interesting and educative too. But I don't think volutic is paying presently. Volutic and clicksgenie are not legit. It keeps displaying balance error each time you try withdrawing. I sent countless emails but none of my mails was treated. I've you withdrawn from volutic? and how did you do it
Volutic isn't paying anyone at the moment, they are just hanging on the fringes trying to scam people nothing more. As for paying, they aren't paying anyone a dime for their time reading emails. Its just a scam site that needs to be deleted in the online gold cos its dubious.

Jacksonjnr

The reason why people come to online earning sites, is to make extra bucks to care for their bills. Irrespective of that, others aim to work full-time online and make ends meet through it.

I hope to earn full-time online, that's why I'm engaging myself to learn a lucrative skill to improve my below per earnings online. I know most of the people here wants to earn full-time too, why others prefer working online part-time as their side hustle job, to earn that extra bucks to sustain with their offline income.

As much as i do like to earn money online, i desire to earn reasonable amount of money from my involvement on some earning sites. But at the moment my income is well adrift just below $100 a month. I know others makes more than $1000 and above online, I'm aiming to reach that height through skill acquisition.

At the moment i can't say about the gig that earns me the highest online, cos all the micro tasks, PTP sites are just paying low, to almost the same. With consistency i can complete my skill learning and own an online business or find a high paying gig online.

On points
You are right

Overcomer

Banned
Though I've not registered in many online earning sites as many people do what I know is despite the site, u must also be serious and hard-working.
For now, I'll recommend TRENDRI to be the best earning site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
@Mika aren't from the top tier country, he or she is from lower tier country like ours. She got skills and an on demand one in that regard that's why the earnings will always be high, provided she got it. If you're a professional coder, you're earnings gonna be high, when you code software apps, create a website from the scratch with a specific programming language, you'll be on demand.
Having skills like programming does not guarantee you a lot of jobs on freelancer sites. You still have to bid on jobs and bid for a lower amount. Normally, I charge $100 for a simple android app but for this kind of task, I agree to work for $50-$60 on upwork. You cannot refuse even if they pay low because once you start refusing, you will not have any jobs.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I had a blog i created last year via WordPress, it centered on different niche, i wasn't specific on it, i talked versatile things. It wasn't successful, and i allowed the domain and hosting plan to run down, without renewal, early this year. Had it been i created one back then and centred it to crypto maybe i would've been growing it high by now. Thanks for the suggestion I'll consider that, after my edu time this year. If i need you to create an app I'll contact you, for now i want to learn, but you're saying you aren't good in teaching, LOL.
earning from website is difficult but once it starts earning, it is the best way to make money online. I post on various forums and make $1-2 per day. I also make $1-$2 per day on my website. IN order to generate $1-$2 from forums I work 2-3 hours. However, I generate $1-$2 from my website with out any work. I am earning from the work I have done in past.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
earning from website is difficult but once it starts earning, it is the best way to make money online. I post on various forums and make $1-2 per day. I also make $1-$2 per day on my website. IN order to generate $1-$2 from forums I work 2-3 hours. However, I generate $1-$2 from my website with out any work. I am earning from the work I have done in past.
That's interesting that you're earning $1-$2 a day from your website and also in the forum which you involve your time on. That's a tremendous one, at least in a month you're certain of $120. I believe $120 achieved in a month can also go a long way to making ends meet for you. Here in my country, its possible to earn some sort of living with such amount as a lone man.

yusenwu

I have a few websites that make money online, but I’m a new member and I can’t provide you with a link

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
At present Trendri is my main line for earnings because the other 2 forums are small earners only. Fortunately there is a sports forum that I have a posting contract that pays me $15 a month for 3 to 4 posts that I make. With the PTP forums I can earn $1 sometimes but usually it is less than that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At present Trendri is my main line for earnings because the other 2 forums are small earners only. Fortunately there is a sports forum that I have a posting contract that pays me $15 a month for 3 to 4 posts that I make. With the PTP forums I can earn $1 sometimes but usually it is less than that.
Is interesting that you earn $15 a month from a sports forum just doing 3-4 posts, that's wonderful. I don't know if its possible for me to get on board on such forum to share my experience, knowledge around sport in the forum. I'm an amateur soccer player and studying kinesiology in school, Lol. It will be worthwhile to talk on such forum if its still open for members.

Gibritto

I currently use the Utest platform and it pays well, but I'm looking for new opportunities. Because it really is a great help to put the bills and day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually the website that gives me most money online is bizdustry. This particular website also gives me a lot of money but I am more active on the former. If I become active on this one as I am on the former, then I will probably make more money here but because of my limited time I am not that active. I will try as much as possible to squeeze out my time in order to be making at least $2 per day online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well,am just new in online money making, for now I think the best site I make my money daily is this particular forum (TRENDRI), I can make up to $2 in a day in this site if I sacrifice my time to do that, I'm still working with my boss so I make at least $1 in few hours then continue with my profession,so trendri is my most earning site for now.