Earn Money Genuine website to earn money online.

G

Grace1

Hello beautiful souls. So I just joined Trendri today. I'd like to give u all a brief of what my posts will be related to. I'll be posting only the genuine websites that I know of that actually pays. Are you seriously prepared to make some constant money online? These methods are for the long run and stable too if you exactly follow my steps.

Can I get a hi from people who're truly interested in making some real money.

Thanks all.
Love & Light.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hello lovely soul, welcome to this platform. It is about making money online by posting on people's threads and also who you make money by creating your own thread too. I would really like to know your method of making money online, patiently wait for you to drop the websites to make money online. I am patiently waiting for you to drop the platform.

drex44

Hello beautiful souls. So I just joined Trendri today. I'd like to give u all a brief of what my posts will be related to. I'll be posting only the genuine websites that I know of that actually pays. Are you seriously prepared to make some constant money online? These methods are for the long run and stable too if you exactly follow my steps.

Thanks all.
Love & Light.
Hello there
And very nice message youve sent with this message ;)

Mellorando

Banned
Trendri.com is a free legit genuine website that allows users to earn money by posting ideas on specific topics Trendri.com is one of the most legit website out there that is hundred percent free another website I would love to recommend is PTC click.com this is a website closely similar to Trendri.com

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, you're welcome good soul, you're welcome to the community of making money online. I'll be happy you share most of the information of making legit money online, and also learn from us in order to earn legitimately online. I don't talk about sites that looks too good to be scam, just real earning sites nothing much.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are highly welcomed and your idea is also welcomed. Anyway that's the beauty of this websites, we are here to share ideas and show one another some online benefits. I will be glad and joyfully follow your thread anytime you post and I can assure you that you will also have some things to gain from us as well.

Cringy

Thanks all.
Love & Light.
Yes I'm super interested to make money online let's go

K

Khaled147

Thanks all.
Love & Light.
Yes bb god job miss

PICKFORD

Verified member
Many people don't really like idea of making money online.why? Because they think there is no legit and stable site they can make money online, I also had the same issue back then until I discovered this PTP site(trendri), though am new in making money online,i really enjoy working in this forum, not only about making money it's also educate and enlighten me.