Genuine forum sites

Realekom

There are lots of online working sites that offer jobs to people daily but some don't pay well while others delay their payments, I need an update on a trusted site that can help me out like trendri is doing.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums are really great for online earning. They are easy to work in and you can easily make plans so that you can earn in them daily. Trendri is a great one to be active in daily, making both posts and threads to maximize your income.

Another paid to post forum is beermoney forum. You earn 2 cents for each post, which is just a few words that you can manage to post within a short time. You can also earn 5 cents for threads but those require admin's approval before being published. Beer money forum gives you several payment options to choose from.

You can also be active in Trendri's sister site, Insured forum. Though you will need to be aware of insurance topics. But with the internet, you can research on any topic and be conversant with it. It pays well just like Trendri with good payment options to choose from.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It is good to contact other people already using the platform and ask them about their experience and a genuine forum is likely to have high-quality, relevant content that is regularly updated. If the content seems spammy or off-topic, it may not be a genuine forum. You can check the content by reading through some of the threads and looking at the quality of the posts.

You should also check the userbase, a genuine site is likely to have a diverse and active user base. If you see a lot of spam or inactive users, it may not be a genuine forum. You can check the user base by looking at the number of registered users.

You should also be on the lookout for any red flags, such as requests for personal information, links to unfamiliar websites, or requests for money. If you see any of these things, it is likely that the forum is not genuine

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are some legitimate paid to post forums I have come across in the past and if you're serious in all of them you will actually make some good amount of money for yourself.

Working on paid forums can be very good especially if you are just getting started on the internet because you will make money and simultaneously learn a lot of things about other online businesses.

You will also have the opportunity to discover other money making platforms.

Trendri, bizdustry, BMF and some of the legitimate paid to post forums you can work on and makes a good amount of money for yourself. You need to understand that you need some level of consistency and seriousness if you must make tangible money from these platforms.

I've also gotten a lot of information concerning other online businesses from paid to post forums. There is also another one of them which is quite new called referralindexforum.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are genuine forum sites now on the internet that you easily make money from but you need to have the time to work on at least 3-4 of them. The truth is that a lot of them are not well paying but you can still work on them still something good come a long for you.

Apart from trendri. you can register on bisdustry, you can register on BMF, referral index forum, forum coin, mylor, socialseo. For now you can't make money on insured forum but you can still register on it for the future. This is all to give you the liberty of posting on different forums so that you can maximise your time online

I see you are a new member here try to be consistent but abide by he rules of each community so that your account stays safe online. it will be nice seeing you enjoy your money making journey online.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Sure there are many forums and "Paid to Post" sites and among the many that exist, not all will be very legit and as favourable in the aspect of payment, member treatment, ease of navigation and etc.

But as you have said trendri is always amongst the top ranking paid to post forums. The site is doing very well and you can go ahead and follow the procedure that will help you start earning. I'd love to recommend insuredforum to you but recently, there was a notice informing members that the Paid to Post program on that site will be disabled temporarily. But nevertheless, the site is similar to trendri and is doing well.

Another site is bizdustry. In bizdustry, you may not necessarily need to write long sentences and contents. You would just keep interacting and by so doing earn your money. It is very trusted and also nice to operate on.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are lots of online working sites that offer jobs to people daily but some don't pay well while others delay their payments, I need an update on a trusted site that can help me out like trendri is doing.
It is true that paid-to-post sites are a wonderful earning method because you earn money easily since no special skills are required. However, you must be very careful because there are a lot of sites which are fake. For this reason, I would recommend Trendri and Referral Index Forum. Both sites are legit and pay their members.