Want to Earn a Full-time Income Online? Build a Website

Mika

VIP Contributor
Working online gives you the liberty to work from anywhere and work at any time. Therefore, people who are working online want to build a full-time income. Sadly, most of these people cannot even earn half of what they actually need to maintain their life.

I have been working full-time online for 20 months. I started my online career by launching my website. I had to do a lot of hard work to build a website. For the first 3-4 months, I literally did not earn anything from the website. But the website gradually started receiving traffic and revenue started building. These days, I just spend 20-30 minutes every day on my website and manage to earn $100 per month, every month my revenue is improving.

So, if you ask me how to build a reliable income online, I will tell you to build a website.

Reasons why you need a website to earn a full-time income online

You want to launch an online business, building a website for an online store is the answer.

You want to do affiliate marketing, you need a website to promote affiliate products.

If you are a service provider and provide services like graphic designing, web designing, your own website will help you to get clients.

Want to earn by publishing articles, you need a website to publish your work and earn from advertising.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have a website, which I am running for 4 years. I make money from my website but I am not earning a full-time income from my website yet. I do a lot of things to make money from my website from network ads and affiliate ads to selling products and services, selling ad space, sponsored posts, and reviews. Based on my experience, I can tell you, you can make money from your website but making a full-time income from website is really difficult. You need to get thousands of daily traffic mainly from search engines which is a daunting task.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Working online gives you the liberty to work from anywhere and work at any time. Therefore, people who are working online want to build a full-time income. Sadly, most of these people cannot even earn half of what they actually need to maintain their life.

I have been working full-time online for 20 months. I started my online career by launching my website. I had to do a lot of hard work to build a website. For the first 3-4 months, I literally did not earn anything from the website. But the website gradually started receiving traffic and revenue started building. These days, I just spend 20-30 minutes every day on my website and manage to earn $100 per month, every month my revenue is improving.

So, if you ask me how to build a reliable income online, I will tell you to build a website.

Reasons why you need a website to earn a full-time income online

You want to launch an online business, building a website for an online store is the answer.

You want to do affiliate marketing, you need a website to promote affiliate products.

If you are a service provider and provide services like graphic designing, web designing, your own website will help you to get clients.

Want to earn by publishing articles, you need a website to publish your work and earn from advertising.
I am so happy with your post. It made me want to have a website and start earning right away.
If I may ask you this questions. To start a website to make money. What kind of website can I build to start make money online. Because I don't really know he kind of website to start with.