Earn Money How to earn full time income from Google Adsense?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Before I explain how to earn a full-time income from Google Adsense, I will answer the obvious question, can we actually earn a full-time income from Google Adsense.

Google does now allow users to share their earning, it is against their TOS. However, I heard from an insider in a news company that the news portal he works earns $1500 per day from Adsense. Well, that’s a lot of money.

Adsense basically is pay per advertising for publishers, which means it does not actually matter if you have 10,000 daily traffic or just 1000 daily traffic, what ultimately matters is how many clicks on Adsense ads are genuinely being generated on your website.

Well, traffic on your website does matter when you are trying to earn but your traffic should not be just a session of 5-10 seconds, the visitors must interact with your content (articles as well as ads).

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It is possible to earn from adsense, is it possible to earn full-time from adsense? Well, of course you can earn and even earn full-time. But before you can earn you will have to build a website that receives 3-4 K daily traffic from social media sites and search engines

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't always doubt what people claim they earn from a platform because it may be true. I know a guy that makes more than that through blogging. The very best thing is that money comes eerily and in very large quantity when you get the logic of hoe to make it in any thing that you do.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The company that is earning $1500 per day that I mentioned on my topic is a news portal. A news portal is a site with a lot of subscriptions and a lot of organic traffic. They receive hundreds of thousands of daily traffic. While that might not be possible, but we can try to make a decent income.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, earning $1500 daily from Adsense is such a high amount. It gets me motivated to want to have a blog and monetize it with Google Adsense. But I know it takes so much patience and effort to get all that traffic and clicks needed. But if the reward will be great then it is worth the effort.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
What a nice thread. One of the thread I read from the beginning to the end. I don't know much about Google adsense other than it pays for traffic generated on a website. That will prompt me to ask a question of Google adsense only useful for blogging and YouTube alone?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been earning from Adsense for over a year now, however, my earning is very small. For me, full-time income means earning at least $1000 (average salary in my home country to live a comfortable life). In order to make $1000 per month from AdSense, I would have to earn at least $33 every day. In order to earn $33 per day, I would need at least 300 clicks on ads.

D

Deleted member 51169

Is Google adsense strictly for bloggers? Most times when I read about this I get confused. Can someone please guide me on how to use Google adsense and monetize it? If there's a regular income of $1500 per, surely it deserves to be a passive income for anyone who needs financial freedom.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense is Google's advertising network for publishers, if you own a website, you can run Adsense ads and make money from the impression and clicks. Google advertising network for advertisers is called adword. The campaign created on AdWords will run on AdSense-approved websites and blogs. For mobile app publisher Google has admob.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Adsense is an advertisement network monetization platform that was created by Google. You can be able to make money on adsense and that is primarily if you are able to attract a lot of traffic period the greater the traffic and them coming from a good place the better the amount you are going to get.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You have a point. You can earn from adsense but for a lot of people like me who do not receive a substantial amount of traffic, reaching the $100 minimum threshold on adsense can take months, even over a year. Therefore, a better way is to combine adsense with other ad networks.

Mika

VIP Contributor
$1500 per day on Google adsense, you have got to be joking,

I really have never heard of that, but it's a very good proof that one can really make a full time income just from ad revenue.
But I can only imagine the amount of traffic the said website gets in a single day in other to generate that amount of ad revenue.

And I'm not really sure Google disapproves earning reports.

I mean big sites are doing monthly reports on their site.
One I can mention is makingsenseofcents

But well Alright.
Check Adsense policy. It is strictly not allowed to publish your click through rate, payment per click, or Adsense earning in general. If you know high traffic websites, you will understand how much they are earning from Adsense. THink about the sites like Business Insider, Investopedi, Forbes etc. I am talking about a news portal that receives tons of traffic.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@iamawriter I will advise you to go back to your YouTube channel and start growing it gradually. Make sure you post quality content on their regularly and target easy to run keywords on YouTube. You just need to be consistent with it and give it time, before you know you'll be making decent amount of money from YouTube channel.

iamawriter

I have both the youtube channel and a blog. I remember youtube letting me be their partner but have not checked if I am really earning there. Google has still not accepted my blog to qualify for Adsense.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When my blogs and YouTube channel were both earning from the monetization I was optimistic that it can be my passive income. I think I was receiving more than $200 in a year for the minimal videos and blogs that I wrote. If I would concentrate on my blogs and videos then that would be a pretty good income. But unfortunately Adsense had changed its policy of monetization.

D

Deleted member 13140

The website that will be generating $1500 from Google adsense must receive lots of millions of traffic on daily basis. Perhaps the guy said the website is making $1500 per month. Most of the websites I know are now making use of other high paying display ads platforms. I am planning to enrol into the platform of Ezoic because my websites will some have 10k Pageviews in few months time.
Exactly, you will have to be receiving a huge amount of traffic on a daily basis before one can make up to that amount in a day, and that's not even guaranteed because on one Facebook group I was part of someone complained of getting up to 40k monthly visits and yet, had only 10 - 15 clicks on their site, what a bummer.
I really believe it's rare for a random person to visit your site and click on links.
Google might be using returning members to know the type of ads to place on someone's site, thereby since the returning members already know you, they can easily click on your ad.

kayode10

VIP Contributor

I really have never heard of that, but it's a very good proof that one can really make a full time income just from ad revenue.
But I can only imagine the amount of traffic the said website gets in a single day in other to generate that amount of ad revenue.

But well Alright.
The website that will be generating $1500 from Google adsense must receive lots of millions of traffic on daily basis. Perhaps the guy said the website is making $1500 per month. Most of the websites I know are now making use of other high paying display ads platforms. I am planning to enrol into the platform of Ezoic because my websites will some have 10k Pageviews in few months time.

D

Deleted member 13140

But well Alright.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Google adsense is the least when it comes to display ads on website among the bloggers. The reason is that there are RPM very low and you will need a lot of traffic before you can make decent amount of money with them. Mediavine, Ezoic and AdThrive are the favourite among the bloggers right now.

Kingstone

I don't know how to even create one in the first place. I have not done one before. I joined a Telegram channel recently and the guy was asking all of us in the group to deposit 5,000 naira before he can help us to create one. We downloaded the tools but I didn't pay.