Do you think 2captchajob.com is a legit captcha site to earn money online??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
DO YOU THINK 2CAPTCHAJOB IS LEGIT??

2captchajbob.com looks the same with 2captcha.com, but its different type. It promises to reward its workers better off through the reward they claimed to offer. With the information i got from 'Scamdadviser.com yesterday, the site is placed on 70% rating, 'Scamadviser.com claimed that people upvoted it. I wonder why people will upvote a site with such high rating without proof of payment.

2captchajob.com claim to pay $0.0005 per captcha solved correctly, meaning if you solve 20 captchas you earn $0.01. They said you can make up to $1 within 30 minutes of work via their site solving captchas. They have a referral program, in which the referrer earn $1 for referring someone to the site.

They claimed that, its workers can earn average of $15 solving captchas for one month. But if joined together with referrals the worker will earn around $35 every month on the site. Their minimum withdrawal threshold is set at $12.50 through paypal or direct wire transfer.

Do you think this site is too good to be true??

Please, drop your comments below if you're familiar with the captcha site, thank you.

YoghaAW

for me it is boring jobs and you need to active on it, with less income, but maybe there is some auto done the captcha that I'm not informed yet, my assumption though.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think I have ever heard of 2captchajbob.com, however, I know 2captcha.com, even though I have never worked on this site. I never took interest in solving captcha to earn money because of the low pay rate. Based on what you have posted here, I smell rats. First of all earning $1 per 30 minutes is not realistic because captcha sites are notorious for low pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't think I have ever heard of 2captchajbob.com, however, I know 2captcha.com, even though I have never worked on this site. I never took interest in solving captcha to earn money because of the low pay rate. Based on what you have posted here, I smell rats. First of all earning $1 per 30 minutes is not realistic because captcha sites are notorious for low pay.
I doubt the $1 in 30 minutes they said around their site. If not people could've dive into it, since they can easily earn $1 within 30 minutes. If they work for 12 hours, it will be $24 made in a day. That is very much big, it will make ends meet for some persons working online, especially the lower tier country workers. That's not realistic, and the site is just lying flat, not having much traffic.