Which is much difficult starting a business or managing an already extablished business

D

Deleted member 28873

Most people believe that starting up a business is very difficult due to the startup capital,gaining customers trust, getting more customers and so on while others believe managing a already established business is much difficult because you have to keep making your customers happy and also due to the issue of competition e.t.cWhen most people think of starting a business, they think of beginning from scratch—developing your own idea and building the company from the ground up. But starting from scratch presents some distinct disadvantages, including the difficulty of building a customer base, marketing the new business, hiring employees and establishing cash flow ... all without a track record or reputation to go on,On the downside, buying a business is often more costly than starting from scratch

Abee111

From how things are,many people think that starting up a business is so difficult. But what I see is difficult here is getting the capital, the location, and what to start with.I think if those things are setup,then business will move on.
Talking about managing an already setup or established business, is also not that much difficult because you know the in and out of the business, so it can be no more that difficult to manage.

Hena101

Both of them are difficult and have their challenges. Starting a business required you getting a good business plan on ground which is the mistake of the most people starting a business no plan for the target customers. While continue with existing business can be with less difficulty because the problem that stop the business so you will just try and find a way to rise it up

IamDozzy

I believe starting a business should be the most difficult out of the two because one would have to look for grants or loans to fund the business, employ people and register the business with various government agencies. The start up would then have to struggle to establish a strong customer base and also try and build credibility amongst other brands. It's really difficult in starting a business but with focus and determination one would see through with the process of starting a business.

Olajidey

Both have the advantages and disadvantages, thou I prefer starting a business from scratch rather than buying business that is already established if you are starting your business from scratch you won't spend much more rather than buying already established business, also starting your business from scratch gives you an avenue to understand your customers.