When it is okay to ditch your business idea.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is not always easy to come up with a good lucrative and profitable business idea worthy of establishment and implementation . It takes a lot of sleepless night , a lot of mental analysis , and a lot of creative decision and strategy to come up with a good profitable and lucrative business idea that is worthy of establishment and implementation . But sometimes a business idea that seems profitable and lucrative to us may turn out not to be as expected and planned . In situation like this , is it advisable and considered okay to just ditch the business idea and look for a better one . Well , it depends . to be able to know whether you will ditch or leave your present business idea you must ask yourself this question "have I given my all to see that my business improve and reach higher heights"? . Majority of people answer to this question is no , why only a few minorities answer to that question is yes .

If we have been indecisive , wimpy , and less confident in running our business we are sure to expect failure and disappointment . To succeed in our business we must make sure to give in our all thereby , being confident , and unshaken in our business dealings and doings . But in a case where we have been trying our best thereby giving In our all to see the our business improves , but the business seems not to make any improvements , the reason will always be that we thought wrong that's such business idea will work and flourish , and such business is worthy of leaving and shutting down .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
A business idea is not meant to be dished at any time. Rather we should try to look inwards and find out what are the reasons why the idea is not working instead of giving up on the business idea.

There are many reasons why business may not work out. And these are better look inwards rather than blaming it on the business idea. It is very common to discover that there are many business ideas that we wrote off and some people try the same ideas and become so lucrative. This will get to ask some questions that why?

Most time, most business owners do wrong timing. When we want to start a business, timing matters. We need to know the right time to use our ace card. This will let us win easily. We need to study the consumers and detemine when they will be be most needed the products that we may want to sell.

We also need to make sure we have enough capital. Some business Fail because there is no cspital enough to expand them. So we should make sure that we have enough capital that is sustainable for such a business. This will not make the business lucrative but will also make it last longer.

We need to also consider competitors as well. There are things that we need to put in place to ensure we come over the competition.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will always be an advocate of working things out even with a business idea because like we all know that the grass is never greener at the other side but it's better if you water it where you are. but if you see that the idea isn't just working for you then it might just be tome to quit.

But I will always write don't quit too soon because nothing in life is easy even succeeding in business takes wisdom, hardwork, working smart and enduring. This is why it is always important to do a market survey and take a good plan of your business before kick-starting it. it can be depressing to dump a huge amount in business and it doesn't work out. This will be really frustrating.

So only quit when you have tried and it isn't working

quit when the business is gulping a lot of money but no returns on investment
Quit if you can't just mansge it effectively, even when you have put in all the efforts you believe should help
Quit if you think you have a better idea that you would be able to carry out and make a success of it.

No need to keep pouring into where there will be no success.