Why I'll say it's okay, for children to learn how to make money.

Axis

Banned
Talking about whether kids and children should make money online, well in my own view and perspective I think that it is absolutely a great choice at a great thinking for kids and children to also learn how to make money online especially at a very young age. And thanks to the fact that we have the internet and technology to make it very much easy for kids and children to engage in the financial activity of making money without any form of disturbance or hindrance. Inasmuch as kids and children should make money it is also important that we understand that, children and kids getting used to the internet at a young age can actually be destructive. So it will be necessary to basically point out what age to what age a child can obviously engage in the financial activity of making money. In my own view and perspective a child between the age of 14 should obviously learn how to make at least $100 online, moreover learning how to make money at a young age like this will broaden his or her mind about the use of the internet in other ways to come when it comes to making money online. Let us basically consider why it is necessary for kids and children to learn how to make money:

FINANCIAL LITERACY: Learning how to make money teaches children the importance of saving, budgeting, and investing. It helps them understand the value of money and the skills needed to manage it effectively.

INDEPENDENCE: Knowing how to make money gives children a sense of independence and self-reliance. It allows them to contribute to their own expenses and reduce their dependence on others.

ENTREPRENEURSHIP SKILLS: Teaching children how to make money can also foster entrepreneurial skills such as creativity, problem-solving, and risk-taking. It can help them develop a business mindset and prepare them for future career opportunities.

FINANCIAL SECURITY: Learning how to make money can also help children achieve financial security in the future. By developing good financial habits at an early age, they can build a strong foundation for their financial future.