When is it okay to quit your present job.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Anyone living in Nigeria would know how hard it is to get a wells paying job , to be precise since the year 2015 it was clearly said that Nigeria is one of the country with high rate unemployment . No wonder people rather than waiting for the government to provide jobs choose to engage in other self-employed and small-scale businesses to earn a living . Government jobs in Nigeria are way more better than private jobs to some extent . Reasons and because some government job are pensionable but private jobs are not .

Some jobs are interesting to work . While some are nothing but a waste of time as a result of low salary that could not even meet your daily needs . So people decide to leave their present job because of this reason to search for a more better one . Discrimination and bias in workplaces and sometimes unbearable by some business employees , and so rather than being a subject to Mockery either because of race , skin color , and language some choose to leave their job to search for a more comfortable and accommodating one . These are not the only reasons to leave your job they are still other reasons . So please make your comments ?

well, to my own perspective apart from Nigeria there are jobs that some may find them self doing which is not meant for them but instead of just sitting at home doing nothing there will chose the job while in other way round some has a great dream that can change the whole world but this set of people have no one to motivate them, so at that prosses those great dreams are being killed and that is also why there is low rate of employment in Nigeria.

In as much as we need to have a job to keep us survive, we should have a way to exit when we are not being favoured again whether we work online or offline. Below are when you are to tender your resignation letters.

When you are no longer welcome. Sometimes, just like a visitor, we can overstay our welcome at our work place especially those that don't take their time to improve themselves. We can overstay our welcome when we don't contribute meaningfully to the growth or when our best is not appreciated rather they are being underrated. It may be a sign that they are fed up.

No one can pay you the exact money that your effort is worth, not even the highest paid jobs. But we will all know when we are underpaid and underemployed. When what we earn is just nothing to write home about compare to what we earn. Then we need to make sure that we prepare for the next job.

We can also start looking for another job when we are being overworked. Most people use extra time just to make sure they meet up with their work schedule. Not because they are lazy but because it is impractically impossible for them to finish the task within the scheduled time.

There are so many reasons, in most cases even if I have to work offline , I have to consider the salary they are paying me. These are the things that will really motivate me to work or not even if I have to concentrate in any area of interest.

I have come to understand that so many people are being paid low just because there is no employment in the country, And some people will also choose to settle down with lesser amount of salary. To me I do not blame them because they do not have any other option.

If I am in a business organisation already and my salary is not being paid on time, I don't really have time to spend on such business organisation anymore , if your salary is not being paid for two months then you have enough reason to quit the business.

Another thing that could make me to quit a business organisation or where I am working with is when I am not free, some business owners are always guilty of treating their employees badly. I Can't Withstand bad treatment from anyone even if you are a business owner.. I am not a slave.

Getting a high-paying job is something that is not only difficult in Nigeria, but it is also difficult in many other parts of the world as well. I belong to Pakistan and getting a great job is also very difficult. In here, people with high qualifications and experience are the ones who get good jobs.

Moreover, not all the people with qualifications and work experience are able to secure job for themselves due to the fact that the job market is really competitive in here and you would need to be more qualified and experienced as compared to other people when it comes to applying and getting the job. This is also one of the main reasons why so many people are unwilling to quite their jobs.

This is because they know that if they leave their jobs, it would be an easy job for the employer to fill the empty space because the demand for a great job is very high, but the supply of jobs is really scarce. So, I do not think that it would be a truly wise decision to quite your job until or unless you face some really big problems. You must ask yourself is the job is truly worth it or if you would be able to survive without that particular job.

When you feel dissatisfied with your job. I cannot tell you when to quit your job but if you feel you get less pay for the work done then you can think of quitting. But I won't advice anyone to quit his or her job, I've been through it and it's not a good experience. I once worked in a restaurant and get little pay even though I know I worth more than that. I had an angry boss who would shout at you without thinking twice. She would call you all sorts of names and even end a call at you when trying to explain things to her. I had to quit my job because I got tired of being treated like a baby. Currently, I'm not working and I kinda regret why I stopped working for her. But to tell you the truth, I wasn't satisfied with the way she treated us. I come back late at night and have little to no time for my self. I even had to postpone some if my commitment and church activities because of this job, I left without giving her a reasonable excuse. Quitting your job should be a personal decision and I can't really point out when you need to.

The best time to quit your present job is when you have found a better job that pays higher, and gives better benefits. Most people today often make the mistake of quiting, then they start looking for a better job. These days it's hard to secure a good paying job, so when you find one hold it tight and don't let go until you have found and secure another that pays better. For does who might be starting up their own business, the best time to give up should be when the business can stand on its own, that way you can place all your attention on it.

When you see that their is much earnings coming from it, and the decision of the employer is weird, due to outrageous decision. I never worked offline before for any employer, I work online full-time, their is no need working offline, when i am earning better than I can earn offline while working online. I know I haven't earned much as I wanted online, but I'm earning earning that extra bucks online, and improving in my earnings as well. Nothing lasts forever, that's why I've decided to devote time too towards learning ways to improve.my earnings online by learning varieties of skills, ranging from website design, using basic drag and drop strategy which isn't much in-demand or required any coding skill to execute the job. Earning graphics design too, isn't all that hard, provided their is passion, it is achievable and their is more to get from it. I am not learning about graphics design at the moment, but i am hopeful to get into it soon. Their are whole lots of things to learn online, Crypto is an option, and got many ways to earn from it for those who wants to earn from it, I am indebted to crypto and open to learn more.

Deciding to quit a job shows you are no longer comfortable with it.
Having a job that's challenging is different from having a job that is frustrating.
You know it's time to quit a job when you start facing some challenges that's beyond your ability, and beyond what you signed up for.

A job becomes less interesting when you no longer have the passion or interest for it. When it longer has a purpose for you.
When the environment becomes uncomfortable for you, you get harassed by your boss or senior workers.
When you are not paid your dues at the right time, your dues are delayed.
When you notice illegal activities taking place at your work place, when you notice insecurities, or theft which you are not a part of that can be robbed on you.

You quit when you find a better job, with better opportunities, when you start dreading going to work because it affects you physically or mentally. You quit when feel anxious and overwhelmed each time you get to work.

Nevertheless before quitting a job make sure to get another else you get stranded.

Leaving your current job is one big decision that one has to make. I would say that it is a rather hard one because of how scarce jobs are in most nations currently. It is only until you are guaranteed to have a good job after quitting your present one that you should quit.

Otherwise, you need to do your best to carry out your present job as well as you can. Try as much to love it and deal with any challenges you are facing. But if the job is causing you more harm than good, especially to your health, then it is best to leave it.

You can also leave your current job and be self employed. But only if you already have a well established business in place. One that can sustain you for a long time and can enable you so save for the old age when you cannot work anymore.

Every job seeker has division or dream to find a well-paying job with high attractive salaries but in most cases this does not always turn out to be so because some regions of the world are totally developing regions and countries and so the government have not adequately provide well prestigious jobs for its citizens and even if well prestigious jobs to exist in this regions there only accommodated by members of the prestigious and wealthy class of individuals in such region or country . There are other reasons why an individual could leave his present job to another possibly because he or she has found a more better paying job than his present job and that is absolutely one concrete reason why people leave their present job to another one .

Another possible reason why some people leave their present jobs to another one is possible because the environment is actually not conducive for them even if the job is actually a high paying type , yet as seen in most cases other employees could make a particular employee not to feel comfortable in the business environment as a result of the discrimination , bias , and prejudice shown toward him possibly if the person is of a different race , locality , or speaks a different language from theirs . .

A simple and straight forward answer I will give to a question of when to quit your present job is: when you get a better job. A better job can be better paying or lower paying and that is why my concept of a better job should not be misunderstood. I have seen people who quit higher paying jobs to ones that pay lower because they feel that job will give them comfort, satisfaction and many other things that their previous job could not give despite the fact that the previous job pays better and higher than the newly found job.

There are many things that can influence your quitting of a job but I personally think that thoughts of quitting a job only comes when there is something better at hand. People quit government jobs to begin private and self dependent businesses because of many reasons. But I have hardly seen someone quit a job to start staying at home. You quit when you have something better.

People take up jobs that they don't love because they can't find any other thing to do. While on that job, they are exploring their options. I think the ideal time to quit your current job should be when you have found a better job. Do all your feasibility and be sure that the new job is better than the current one. So you don't jump from the frying pan to the fire.