Earn Money When did earning money online become hard and tough?.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been thinking about some things this days that earning just $1 become hard that one will need almost 24hour to stay online working on a forum before one can get $1 even it if at all.

I have been seen some PTP and some forum that one can earn more than $5 or more in a week but they put a clause there may be by saying you can not withdraw more than $3 or $6 in a month then what is the essence of wasting time in such a forum whenever one has reach that maximum amount to be withdraw in a month. And the mistake those admin made is that they don't know that their will be no much traffic in that site.

Some site pay more but their own is that the minimum withdrew is too high like $10 or $20 and before somebody can get to that minimum it used to be very hard and tough.

This dollars that we are talking about in some country like third tier county the conversion of $1 is too low compare to the effort,time and resource to be wasted just to earn $1.

It used to be very hard some time to get ordinary 2cent talk less of 5cent in a forum or PTP some times.

When did earning money online become hard and tough?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Online earninngs became difficult for me this year when all the sites I am working on decided to reduce their pay rate and this made me to get frustrated as I had been thinking of being able to earn good money this year.
It is a positive move though, because it has enable me to focus on learning a skill rather.
Very good that you've taken the time to learn a skill and never dwell on the earnings online that can deteriorate anytime. I'm sticking to them cos I'm still learning a skill, and when I'm done learning, and become an expert I'll move on to achieving the aim of working independently online. I'm using YouTube and pluralsight to learn programming, and its going well gradually.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am comfortable with Trendri because for me the 5 cents for a new thread is quite fine although the 2 cents for comments is low. However, all the sites that I go to pay only 2 cents per comment and one site pays 1.5 cents. I have accepted the prevailing standard of rewards for now. That small earnings is better instead of not earning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah i hopes low paying ones upgrade because when the competition increases they will be thrilled to do so ,when they see the rate of people visiting the forum are reducing at a substantial level ,so they will have no other method or ways than to upgrade the earning ,i hope things gets better on the online atmosphere and more people joins to earn online.

That's just it dear. Competition will come by in the future, let's just be optimistic about that, I'm optimistic already. The more people venture into online money making, surely the opportunity will open up and other earning options will emerge and toppling the amount paid by the current ones, which in turn making the already existed ones to upgrade.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Let's hope that the future enthrals the best, hoping that more earning opportunities will emerge with higher pay rate than we're seeing this day. I also hope that the low paying ones will upgrade earnings and reward members better for their hard work doing tasks. When enough users enters into online earnings like paid to post sites, surely the community will have large userbase, which means improve traffic and better revenue.
Yeah i hopes low paying ones upgrade because when the competition increases they will be thrilled to do so ,when they see the rate of people visiting the forum are reducing at a substantial level ,so they will have no other method or ways than to upgrade the earning ,i hope things gets better on the online atmosphere and more people joins to earn online

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly how i wish such was more available, so that platforms could work more on building their platform to the fullest level , because that would be the stepping point to creating a better earning atmosphere that users would love to see come into existence in coming Time, so more online earning opportunity need to be made for things to get better
Let's hope that the future enthrals the best, hoping that more earning opportunities will emerge with higher pay rate than we're seeing this day. I also hope that the low paying ones will upgrade earnings and reward members better for their hard work doing tasks. When enough users enters into online earnings like paid to post sites, surely the community will have large userbase, which means improve traffic and better revenue.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's just it, when the competition around earning sites is slim what do you expect? You'll see low pay rate cos they aren't any competition trying to drag away members from them. If a new site who is competitive enough emerges and improve pay rate exponentially it will force others doing so in order to please the members staying on.
Exactly how i wish such was more available, so that platforms could work more on building their platform to the fullest level , because that would be the stepping point to creating a better earning atmosphere that users would love to see come into existence in coming Time, so more online earning opportunity need to be made for things to get better

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Very good that you've taken the time to learn a skill and never dwell on the earnings online that can deteriorate anytime. I'm sticking to them cos I'm still learning a skill, and when I'm done learning, and become an expert I'll move on to achieving the aim of working independently online. I'm using YouTube and pluralsight to learn programming, and its going well gradually.
It is not easy trying to complete tasks on all these websites and then focus on learning again, and this is why I have decided to quit some websites and channel more of my time to learning as it is what I need to be able to earn better, instead of peanuts that so many websites pay.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think the cause is the fact that ways of earning online is becoming slimmer and there is not that high competition,that would make some platforms want to increase the rate they pay users that are earning online,that is a big issue to solve ,many people have several ways to earn online but what keep stopping them to earn is the limit and others placed on sites to earn
That's just it, when the competition around earning sites is slim what do you expect? You'll see low pay rate cos they aren't any competition trying to drag away members from them. If a new site who is competitive enough emerges and improve pay rate exponentially it will force others doing so in order to please the members staying on.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the cause is the fact that ways of earning online is becoming slimmer and there is not that high competition,that would make some platforms want to increase the rate they pay users that are earning online,that is a big issue to solve ,many people have several ways to earn online but what keep stopping them to earn is the limit and others placed on sites to earn

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Online earninngs became difficult for me this year when all the sites I am working on decided to reduce their pay rate and this made me to get frustrated as I had been thinking of being able to earn good money this year.
It is a positive move though, because it has enable me to focus on learning a skill rather.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I really like your strong mind bro,as a single man not yet married to be earning at least $10 per day which means $300 in a month. Its very good intact its not much at all but situation of things do not allowed it especially some of us that are in the third tier country like me. Though to some other country $10 is not big at all.
Laughs, here in my country it will do me to manage life, not that it's the kind of money that will make me big man for life, at least it will earn me a living as an average man that won't spend a lot on luxuries. Those living in the top countries can't imagine themselves earning such, cos of tax and the rest.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
For our own side we find it difficult to make cents talk note of $1 a day. If you earn a dollar everyday from your activities online then you've tried. Here in my country you can't even survive as a single average man with $2 talk more of a single $. Surviving in life isn't about eating, you need to meet up to other pressing needs. As a single man what will be enough for me to make ends meet is $10 and above everyday.
I really like your strong mind bro,as a single man not yet married to be earning at least $10 per day which means $300 in a month. Its very good intact its not much at all but situation of things do not allowed it especially some of us that are in the third tier country like me. Though to some other country $10 is not big at all.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For our own side we find it difficult to make cents talk note of $1 a day. If you earn a dollar everyday from your activities online then you've tried. Here in my country you can't even survive as a single average man with $2 talk more of a single $. Surviving in life isn't about eating, you need to meet up to other pressing needs. As a single man what will be enough for me to make ends meet is $10 and above everyday.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online generally requires a lot of hard work and smart work especially if you are living in a tier 3 country. It is quite easier for people living in tier 1 countries to make money online in the sense that they can venture into various high paying survey platforms to make money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
For me I have never come across a site that only allows some certain money of money to be withdrawn at the end of a month. Are you sure they are not scam sites because I know of only minimum cashout which I believe its okay. Yeah earning online is no longer easy
Though the site is very legit and okay but they just allow us to make withdraw twice in a month. And to me I think it shouldn't be but the reason of doing that is known to the Admin . May be its because the site is still new and they dont want to be owing people. But I think that may reduce the traffic on the site and before will grow will be long despite of their good intention.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me I have never come across a site that only allows some certain money of money to be withdrawn at the end of a month. Are you sure they are not scam sites because I know of only minimum cashout which I believe its okay. Yeah earning online is no longer easy