How Did You Become a Profitable Forex Trader?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Profitable trading is a long shot a lot of forex traders ends up not getting to the hill of profitability after years of trying, while some maneuver and make it, It usually takes enormous time and it's also transient meaning you'll have to be on your grind all the time to be able to keep that edge on.

Personally, it took me around 3 years to start making profits back to back in the trading market, I had to go through a mentorship and that opened my eyes and changed my perspective towards profitable trading.

Share your story below, we're eager to read :)

It took me more than a year to make money on Forex. I have studied and tested many trading strategies, selecting profitable moments from them and combining them into my strategy. You also need to understand that in addition to technical analysis, there is also fundamental analysis, which also needed to be studied in order to understand what information allows an asset to grow or fall in the medium and long term, taking this into account in your trading. And you definitely need to choose a reliable broker with favorable trading conditions (for me this is FXOpen). That is, it took a lot of effort and time, but I don’t regret it, since I now have the opportunity to make money on Forex.

To become a successful forex trader there are so many things that is here you will need to experiment at first in the demo account and also get some certain degree of knowledge practice make perfect, join many focus group on forex trading that is the social media and also try as much as possible read market reaction and wait for trend to always be in your favor before you execute an order