How did you get your first earning money online?

Chris Looey

Hi guys !

I was wondering what was your first earning money online?

Me I was when I worked on a project as a freelancer

How about you?

Wiserr

Considering the fact that there are many ways one can do to earn lot of money online,me the first time I started making money online was very long,even though at first it seems difficult,but as time goes on when I devoted my time everything seems easier,I started my first earning on a pay to post site.

D

Deleted member 13140

well, i sold a product, that's how i earned my first money online, i sold a digital product, then i heard that digital products were winning and i thought wait i could tap into this space and earn money just by selling eBooks and that's what i did, i went to this site named Quora and wrote answers like never before and helped a lot of people then I created a book and sold it, I didn't get much sales though but it showed me it was possible to make money online.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Talking about first earning online just takes my mind back when I was very busy on bizdustry. I used to be an offline person I believed before you think of making any earnings you must struggle under the Sun or rain. I have always heard of online systems that pays people and people testify of making money from online platforms but due to the scams associated with online platforms I never believed anything online business.

But I was encouraged to join bizdustry and I did and to my greatest surprise when it was time for payout I got paid for the first time and I was glad I joined.

agbai90

I am of the opinion that passive income is not all about getting rich overnight. Passive income is all about:
1. having an income higher than your expenditure
2. having sources of income that can generate as little as $0.01 daily and it keeps on growing on daily basis
3. the ability to wait
4. putting in place modalities and efforts to grow, increase or accelerate the sources of income built over the days, weeks, months or years.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The first website I make money online was a paid to post website then but they are no more operating I don't know why ,but at least the waS the first website that help me to make money because they really paid me ,ever since then there are a lot of ways and opportunity I have come across in which people can use to make money online but most of them require a lot of capital and sometimes it will require a lot of training, I am just looking for something to engage on but not really something that will need so much of my capital in. For now paid to post website is the only thing I have been using now to make money on...I may improve it in the future.

E

eldavis

I think the first time I started really earning money online was when I was working on read.cash, it was a site that pays to write original content articles. From there I was introduced to forums. Then I started working on bizdustry, before I was introduced to trendri and other forums.

Calebe

I made my first income online by working on a paid by click website. I was working from home during the latter part of 2011. I was incapacitated and this looked like the only option I had then to raise some income to support my self and family. I made very little but then just because it was online, I was excited about it.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Making money online wasn't that easy for me, because I didn't find myself in the right site to make money online, one of my friend referred me to this particular site, i worked here and also i made my first online cash out here in this site,am also working towards to earn more.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We all have our first payment come from a site we worked on, as far as we have been working online.
Though, before I could earn my first money online, it took me several weeks to earn a dollar because I was working on PTC sites to make money then, and eventually I got paid in Bitcoin. Lol!