When an employee quarrels with the business owner

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is a rare case but it really happens sometimes. I have witnessed an employee who quarreled with our boss who is the owner of the company. The employee was antagonistic and aggressive in their argument that he was earning his keep by doing his job so the boss has no right to reprimand him. Oh well, that was a suicide act. Fortunately for him the boss did not fire him and he stayed with the company for many months more before he left.

What can you say when a worker dares to pick up a fight with the boss? It is not really a submission or sign of surrender for me but just a strong advice to never lose your respect for the boss. Some say that the boss is abusive so they cannot control their temper. If the boss is abusive then you can move on to another job and leave that kind of employment. Nevertheless the respect is what we need to have peace of mind in your job. That will not fail you anytime.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is need for people management in a by company. At times, people should learn how to behave based on the place they find themselves. There is no need for a n employee picking fight with his employer. If the employer does what infuriate him, the best thing to be done is to resign and leave the work peacefully. Picking fight will lead to lose of work and even reputations.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a rare case but it really happens sometimes. I have witnessed an employee who quarreled with our boss who is the owner of the company. The employee was antagonistic and aggressive in their argument that he was earning his keep by doing his job so the boss has no right to reprimand him. Oh well, that was a suicide act. Fortunately for him the boss did not fire him and he stayed with the company for many months more before he left.

What can you say when a worker dares to pick up a fight with the boss? It is not really a submission or sign of surrender for me but just a strong advice to never lose your respect for the boss. Some say that the boss is abusive so they cannot control their temper. If the boss is abusive then you can move on to another job and leave that kind of employment. Nevertheless the respect is what we need to have peace of mind in your job. That will not fail you anytime.
Yea it use to happen some time in a company. Most time it may not be employee that cause the quarrelled. It may be what the boss had been doing is not good that is why the employee revolt back.
Though some time it ban to happen when individual want to claim right.