What's your experience working on Discussion Bucks Forum?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think around October last year, a new paid to post forum was launched. It's name was Discussion Bucks. And the owner, one of the most prominent names in the paid to post circle. He was the pioneer owner of Referral Index Forum before selling it out. I have been a member of Discussion Bucks forum from founding date and I would say that my experience posting and writing on Discussion Bucks has been nothing but rewarding.

So what's special about Discussion Bucks? It is the quality of the administration for me. The admin is very responsive and helpful with innovative ideas. And one other thing. Apart from just posting on Discussion Bucks, there are other ways to earn on the site. There are plethora of paid writing tasks from other sites and forums for Discussion Bucks members to engage in and earn extra.

There is an offer wall for Discussion Bucks to complete offers too and earn. If you are not active on Discussion Bucks, it is just better you get to it right away.

What has been your experience or thoughts about Discussion Bucks?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that discussion Bucks is a great forum with a lots of potential. However, I do not think that it would be worth it if you are someone who is looking to earn money. I have been on the forum for some time and there are a few things that you should consider before working there.

The memberships might not be worth it

Discussion Bucks charges its members when it comes to receiving payments through cryptocurrencies. many people may argue that since it requires fees to send money through cryptocurrencies, it is fine for them to charge you for that. However, what most people forget is the fact that the amount of membership fee they are charging people to receive cryptocurrencies is far much high than the actual transaction fees of cryptocurrencies. So, charging members a huge fee is not worth it. They also charge fees for transferring forum currency to other users, which is ridiculous.

Pay rates are quite horrible

You will never be able to make money on Discussion Bucks in case if you are there to make money. They have a really poor pay rate structure. This is also one of the main reasons why the forum is no longer active. I think that if they improve pay rates, then the forum may become active once again. Most of the members visit forum so that they could get compensated for their hard work.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I think that discussion Bucks is a great forum with a lots of potential. However, I do not think that it would be worth it if you are someone who is looking to earn money. I have been on the forum for some time and there are a few things that you should consider before working there.

The memberships might not be worth it

Discussion Bucks charges its members when it comes to receiving payments through cryptocurrencies. many people may argue that since it requires fees to send money through cryptocurrencies, it is fine for them to charge you for that. However, what most people forget is the fact that the amount of membership fee they are charging people to receive cryptocurrencies is far much high than the actual transaction fees of cryptocurrencies. So, charging members a huge fee is not worth it. They also charge fees for transferring forum currency to other users, which is ridiculous.

Pay rates are quite horrible

You will never be able to make money on Discussion Bucks in case if you are there to make money. They have a really poor pay rate structure. This is also one of the main reasons why the forum is no longer active. I think that if they improve pay rates, then the forum may become active once again. Most of the members visit forum so that they could get compensated for their hard work.
One thing that you should know is that paid to post forums are not jobs that you can hope to use and sustain yourself. Anyone that wants to earn money to eke out a living should go get a job.

With that said, everything you said here is complete fallacy and doesn't deserve to be taken serious. In my years of working on paid to post forums, Discussion Bucks is the forum I have earned the most money even without minimal effort. Last month alone, I cashed out $33 from thay forum and I am in line to cash out a similar amount this month too. The highest I have cashed out from BMF in a month is $8 and that involves working like a jackass. What about Trendri? My highest in a month is just $9. The opportunities in Discussion Bucks see just relentless.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Etini - How come you earned $33 when the pay rates are not that high? Did you manage to make $33 in a single month? If this is true, then I would like to know how you managed to do that!

Etini

Valued Contributor
@Good-Guy, Discussion Bucks regularly gets outsourced posting tasks from it's partner sites which pays far higher than any paid posting task ever pays. As I am typing this, I am already certain of $5 earnings next month from this outsourced tasks and they abound aplenty on Discussion Bucks. Go checkout the payment proofs section of the site and see the numbers that people are cashing out.

There are tiers you get to on Discussion Bucks and you don't struggle to earn. It is always good to take time and study a site before passing judgments and making conclusions about the site.

I didn't mention that I got $12 payment yesterday and gunning for another payment by ending of this month.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
@Good-Guy, Discussion Bucks regularly gets outsourced posting tasks from it's partner sites which pays far higher than any paid posting task ever pays. As I am typing this, I am already certain of $5 earnings next month from this outsourced tasks and they abound aplenty on Discussion Bucks. Go checkout the payment proofs section of the site and see the numbers that people are cashing out.

There are tiers you get to on Discussion Bucks and you don't struggle to earn. It is always good to take time and study a site before passing judgments and making conclusions about the site.

I didn't mention that I got $12 payment yesterday and gunning for another payment by ending of this month.

@Etini - Well, in that case, I may want to take my words back. I think if there are many jobs and tasks that are being outsourced, then it might be possible that you may earn some extra money on the Discussion Bucks platforms. However, it is quite important to remember that it is extremely hard or even impossible to make money on Discussion Bucks on its own, as the pay rates on the platform itself tend to be quite low. I think that it might be possible that the admins may work on it and the pay rates may get much better in the future. However, as of now, it would a really big challenge to make money on Discussion Bucks as a paid poster. However, there is still hope that things may change. How much have you earned on Discussion Bucks in the month of February?

Etini

Valued Contributor
@Etini - Well, in that case, I may want to take my words back. I think if there are many jobs and tasks that are being outsourced, then it might be possible that you may earn some extra money on the Discussion Bucks platforms. However, it is quite important to remember that it is extremely hard or even impossible to make money on Discussion Bucks on its own, as the pay rates on the platform itself tend to be quite low. I think that it might be possible that the admins may work on it and the pay rates may get much better in the future. However, as of now, it would a really big challenge to make money on Discussion Bucks as a paid poster. However, there is still hope that things may change. How much have you earned on Discussion Bucks in the month of February?
Don't always approach paid to post forums with nuanced mindsets unless you won't just be able to be effective there. Always try to see how you can add value to the forum. I have been at the forefront of posting quality contents and I am now being invited into many posting tasks. As it stands, I have so much tasks from Discussion Bucks on my table to complete.

To answer you directly, I have already withdrawn $12 from Discussion Bucks this month and gotten paid. By tomorrow, I should place another withdrawal for up to $10 to be paid by 29th. Discussion Bucks is the paid to post forum for the future.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
To tell everyone quite clearly, Discussion Bucks is one of the best paid-to-post forums that anyone can work on. The admin has been very sincere with the members of the forum and on time, communicates any challenge that might deter the forum.

As for earnings on D Bucks, if you get to a higher level, you would be earning as much as 2 cents per post. I have seen many users make good money from the Discussion Bucks forum often. If you play your cards well, you can easily make $6 every month guaranteed from the Discussion Bucks forum.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using this site, just like other users have said the pay rate is horrible. I do not mind creating longer posts but the payment should be decent. Secondly, they do not allow you to just withdraw to your crypto wallet, you need to buy membership. How much do you suppose to earn after paying membership for crypto withdrawal, nothing, just pennies. It is understandable that the site may not be earning much so pay rate is low but working on the site is like slavery.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am not using this site, just like other users have said the pay rate is horrible. I do not mind creating longer posts but the payment should be decent. Secondly, they do not allow you to just withdraw to your crypto wallet, you need to buy membership. How much do you suppose to earn after paying membership for crypto withdrawal, nothing, just pennies. It is understandable that the site may not be earning much so pay rate is low but working on the site is like slavery.
I don't like it when people make judgement from outside. It is mostly generalization and assumptions which are probably the lowest level of knowledge. There are people that earn 20 cents on a steady on Discussion Bucks everyday from just 7 posts and 3 topics. You don't need a hack or a cheat, just progression to the next tier. I could mention people I know on this Trendri here that are enjoying that.

For withdrawals, if you don't want to pay for a subscription, you can use the Marketplace to trade your earnings. I know lots of people that do that too. You can't compare Discussion Bucks with Forum Coin in anything.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, each paid forum site has its own uniqueness and also has its fans, some prefer to write short but complete articles, there are also those who just like asking questions, Dbucks is more like chat, casual, or short small talk, there are many articles that responded to personally, while more difficult chats were often ignored or received no response. Thread creators often responded multiple times even though they seemed to deviate from the main theme. Apart from that, I also get a lot of staff who don't do their jobs well, so I often report posts that have to be deleted because of double posting, plagiarism, etc.

Last edited:

ZayneSchultz

Plus, I like the fact that there are multiple ways to earn money on Discussion Bucks. In addition to posting opportunities, the forum offers paid writing assignments from other sources, as well as a suggestion wall for additional earning opportunities. Thanks for the interesting topic!