First experience while working online.

Immilash

Hey all!

What was your first experience while working online, I believe each and every one of us here has his or her first experience while working online. When you are new to the world of earning money online everything is going to be new to you. I will like it each and everyone of us here to share his experience when working online for the first time. Mine is never easy I started I don't even think if I continue but I need money to take care of my need so I put more effort, not up to a year I started to earn money online, I started with earning money on forums that's how my journey started. And also theirs one thing I've also noticed while working online be it full time or part time we often face challenges and these changes if you are not careful enough you will end up quiting which is very bad. while working online you will only come across some factors that will motivates you and discouraged you, but for know I have been through allot online I don't think if I can give up easily. This just a little from me I will like it to share your online experiences to, I await your response. thank you in advance.

Hey all!

What was your first experience while working online, I believe each and every one of us here has his or her first experience while working online. When you are new to the world of earning money online everything is going to be new to you. I will like it each and everyone of us here to share his experience when working online for the first time. Mine is never easy I started I don't even think if I continue but I need money to take care of my need so I put more effort, not up to a year I started to earn money online, I started with earning money on forums that's how my journey started. And also theirs one thing I've also noticed while working online be it full time or part time we often face challenges and these changes if you are not careful enough you will end up quiting which is very bad. while working online you will only come across some factors that will motivates you and discouraged you, but for know I have been through allot online I don't think if I can give up easily. This just a little from me I will like it to share your online experiences to, I await your response. thank you in advance.
It's a lot of hard work trying to make money online, I firsts started with the surveys but it is only pennies you get paid and need to earn a certain amount before you can withdraw......

It's a lot of hard work trying to make money online, I firsts started with the surveys but it is only pennies you get paid and need to earn a certain amount before you can withdraw......
That's true. Surveys only pays peanuts but for people that recides in the first world countries are enjoying it, they can earn $5 in less than 3hrs.

Making money and living comfortably has never been easier especially if you are student but you still have to put effort to make the money by creating your own product like skincare,shoes and footwear and you can also start food business and then use your blog as a promotion tool to get people to buy your product and as long you create a legitimate product and you make food well you should be able to get some buyers.

To be honest, my experience was kind of tiring in the sense that I happened to fall into the hands of some online scammers at the beginning but later on I started learning from my mistakes which has thought me some lesson and I do not think I can fall for such tricks anymore, the point I was trying to make when I used the word “tiring” was that I could have got discouraged if I was not really determined at first and honestly it came to a stage where I almost give up until I came across trendri which is now paying me good income.

My first experience of online work was through a GPT site. At the time, I also had a day job, so any other earnings are just extras. I made $20 a month from that site. The work normally entailed answering surveys and doing various tasks. I was spared from scam sites which could have stopped my momentum for online earning. The work was fine and the rate per task was above average. Eventually, the site succumbed to the changing trends in online earning. The tasks disappeared at one point. Then it decided to reinvent itself and adopt a new earning model. From that point on, I have decided to leave and explore other online opportunities.

I made my first money through sponsored content on my social page. I was paid to post an ad on my Instagram page. That was when I was still in high school. I made money in a proper way by selling my digital marketing gigs on Fiverr. When I say proper way, what I mean is when I took online work seriously and started working on freelance site. In my opinion, digital marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online

Hey all!

Working online seems to be tough for me at first,but we all know when one take away laziness and been consistence will make us successful, that is how I started becoming used to it without having any problem in it.

It was a lot of trials and errors, I did a lot of things, I can't even mention all of them now, but what stood out was I never had success with any of them, the first money I earned online was through a outsourcing project, one guy I knew was had a job for writing and he didn't know how to go about it, he the gave the job and I did it, after the client paid, he paid me too, that's the first income I made online, he came back subsequently but they weren't frequent, but it can only get better

To be honest, my experience was kind of tiring in the sense that I happened to fall into the hands of some online scammers at the beginning but later on I started learning from my mistakes which has thought me some lesson and I do not think I can fall for such tricks anymore, the point I was trying to make when I used the word “tiring” was that I could have got discouraged if I was not really determined at first and honestly it came to a stage where I almost give up until I came across trendri which is now paying me good income.
How is trendri paying you??? 😉

It was a lot of trials and errors, I did a lot of things, I can't even mention all of them now, but what stood out was I never had success with any of them, the first money I earned online was through a outsourcing project, one guy I knew was had a job for writing and he didn't know how to go about it, he the gave the job and I did it, after the client paid, he paid me too, that's the first income I made online, he came back subsequently but they weren't frequent, but it can only get better
Any advice out there I can't seem to get a break trying to make money on line and I've spent a fortune on different s
oftwares and they just don't work..........

Wow thats very interesting, likewise me at first it seems not easy but tough and difficult, but you know when one wants to achieve the best and in order to succeed he has to devote his time,energy by working hard,in oder to earn money online,I can't forget in my own case too,before I started earning money online,it was not been easy I have to pass different stumbling blocks and obstacle's, at first we were introduced to a online platform that can double your money within few months,not knowing it was just a scam,but that didn't stop me from looking for how to earn money online, but at long last I succeeded and started earning much money online.

Well before I even had a phone that can support me to make money online I had interest already to make money online from the start and this interest was even more when I have an Android mobile phone. The first site that actually paid me was newpaysforum but it is one of the worst website I have ever work for because the earning condition was terrible that you can't even make up to $4 in a month.. and you really have to spend so much of your data but at least I was able to make 2000 naira from the platform and it was even a lost, the second one was bizdustry and that's the one I am using to make money now. Together with trendri

Wow thats very interesting, likewise me at first it seems not easy but tough and difficult, but you know when one wants to achieve the best and in order to succeed he has to devote his time,energy by working hard,in oder to earn money online,I can't forget in my own case too,before I started earning money online,it was not been easy I have to pass different stumbling blocks and obstacle's, at first we were introduced to a online platform that can double your money within few months,not knowing it was just a scam,but that didn't stop me from looking for how to earn money online, but at long last I succeeded and started earning much money online.
Everything new things we start is not easy you have to devote your time at put lots of your efforts before you can earn something meaningful.

Any advice out there I can't seem to get a break trying to make money on line and I've spent a fortune on different s
oftwares and they just don't work..........

Well I think you are at the right place, if you make 20 post on trendri, you will be added in the paid to post program, where you will get to earn money as you post continuously, you can search for more opportunities like blogging or if you don't mind you can learn a digital skill like programming or digital marketing, these are really high income skills, the would elevate you.

But for the meantime you can earn as well here if you are a patient and you can write consistently without plagiarism, if you have any additional questions you can ask.

My first time experience online was completely gory cos I was scam purely. I was just newbie online then and I was trying to see if I could double the money that I had then. So I fell in to the wrong hands lol. However, it was an experience for me to learn though but I felt sorry for myself that I had to learn in the hard way!

I started being interested to make money on the internet way back in 2016, but the kind of device I was using as of that time didn't permit me to venture into a lot of online businesses.

I started joining so many WhatsApp groups and telegram groups that almost scammed me. at first I didn't really believe it was possible for people to make tangible amount of money on the internet because most of the platforms I ventured at first were totally scam and I also invested money in a particular Ponzi scheme and got scammed.

After then I didn't really give up, I started searching for a lot of ways of making money on the internet and I was able to venture into some survey platforms that actually paid me but not really much amount of money.

Anyone who really wants to make money on the internet should try as much as possible to look for people who are actually making money in order not to waste their time. There are a lot of people who are willing to help you for free without charging any money. It is also important not to pay anyone to teach you anything because you can be scammed.