What's the motivation behind the business establishment.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized and explained in majority of my thread and comment posted earlier how important it is for an individual to have a sure and good motivation before establishing a business and by saying the word motivation what I simply means is what an individual or what a business owner have in mind or in other words what he or she has as his or her foresight during the initial establishment of the business . In a layman language that will definitely mean what is your motivation behind the establishment of your business . We must first of all understand that motivation has the capability and the ability to be in high quality and also in low quality and if you establish your business with a low quality motivation then there is absolutely a possibility that your business may not last the test of time unless you change your view and change your foresight towards your business establishment in order to make it .

If an individual have the motivation towards his or her business as being the fact that he or she is possibly challenged by another individual to own a business . It is indeed true that such motivation is not strong enough to manage and to lead a business to prosperity but if a motivation behind your business establishment is to be your own boss and to satisfy your own personal needs and wants , then such motivation is definitely strong enough to manage and establish your business in the best possible way .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Most of the young entrepreneurs and business owners who established business today absolutely do not have a good motivation backing up their business establishment and why important it is for you to have a concrete and good motivation backing up the reason why you want to establish and all the business is definitely very important because that will certainly what is going to keep you in business in order to last the test of time to make more profit and also to be determined and persistent to be successful and to flourish in your business . Most of the young entrepreneurs and business owner today establish their business out of curiosity I possibly out of a challenge of what it means to established business and individuals establishing their business with this kind of motivation backing them up are prone to failure because they never have the intention and a good motive behind establishing a business .

One of the most concrete reason why we must establish a business or one of the most interesting motivation to establish a business is possibly because we want to be our own boss and we want to make sure that we can handle our needs and I want by making profit in business in order to make more business output .