What would you prefer investment or savings in Bank?

Janiya

I want to know all your opinion that if you have great amount of money and you want to start something either it is business or investment so what would you prefer saving money whatever amount you are having in the bank or you will start business to make your money in double amount but in business we know that there is loss sometime and sometimes you can get the profit by chance so what would you prefer in both of them investment or you will prefer to save your money in the bank there are several types of people who are interested in investment right now in this time and most of them want to start business with the amount they are having either less or greater and there are some people were not included in both of them they just want to save their money whatever they are having they want to just save it but I want your opinion that right now I am having a great amount of money and I am confused now what should I do what would you prefer me to start.

But from my perspective I shouldn't sev money in the bank account because in the bank account the money will be the same as it is nothing will be increase or decrease but if I invest it so maybe by chance I get the profit after sometime or if I start the business so there is a chance to get profit after sometime after the big investment I get the great loss I am confused in the business investment but I I do not interest to save my money in the bank account I want your opinion that if you all are having money so what you will like to start ought to do with the money whatever you are having.
Nowadays as we know that in this pandemic condition we cannot save the money e but we can think to increase the money e we are having in the bank account or in the credit.
We all will try to increase it but we will never think about to make it less than amount we are having.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't consider investing my money in a bank because I don't see any good return on investment,most of the money I intend to invest for a long time goes into cryptocurrency because that is the best form of investment now as far as I know as there is higher possibility of getting x 2 of what you invested within few months,

Briangsam

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving is setting aside money you don't spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you. So merely saving money is not the smartest thing to do.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have experienced losing money in stocks for our first investment so that was a neat lesson for us. Our money is now deposited in the bank while waiting for more funds to be able to buy land for our retirement home. That can be realized in 2 years time when my wife retires to receive her huge retirement pay. But for now our money stays in the bank and will not be invested to be safe.

PICKFORD

Verified member
I prefer to invest rather than 2 save my money in the bank because the one you put in a bank nothing profitable really come out of it. now if although you invest money in business you can make that money x2 in a month.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Saving money in the bank is a good idea,but compared to investment i prefer investing my money because i can double my money by investing, investing in cryptocurrency is one of the way in which I can double my money depending on the kind of cryptocurrency is invest in.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Investing my money in a bank is no more possible for me because I have seen a lot of potential investment that is genuine and is not controlled by any government organisation of this world that can actually make me so much money, and that type of investment is cryptocurrency investment,I dont even have time to put my money in the bank again because there are good crypto to invest on.