What we should do before taking medicine?

Ayeshabashir

So today guys i will discuss very important things we we all should do before taking any medicine because if we will not do that then it will proves lethal for us and damaging our health too .Don't take any medicine without your doctor instructions and prescription because some people go to unprofessional people and take medicines according to them which is not good and after this they will have to face stomach pain and other thinga like thatso always go to best doctors and the second most important thing before taking any pill or syrup we should first read the label whether this medicine will expire or not because if the medical has expiring date and you will eat it then instead you will feel better you health will damage and also it goes to serious so please be careful if the medicines that you doctor prescribed you will not suit you then you will not take it amd tell your doctor about it so these are all things which we should do before taking medicine i hope you will also share your opinion with me thank you

Last edited by a moderator: