Surveys WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING PAID SURVEYS

Godarise

Taking surveys online is an easy task you can do to earn money in your spare time.

While you probably can’t make a full-time living taking online surveys, they can leverage your spare time to earn a bit of cash. Or, you might use surveys to get other perks, like free products.
All you need is an internet connection and a computer or mobile device to get started.

With so many options available, it’s hard to know which sites are worth using. While there are lots of legitimate survey companies out there, this is also a good market for a scam.

So before you sign up, find the company’s privacy policy in their contract. If you can’t find the privacy policy, or if it says that the company is free to share your information, steer clear. You’ll just set yourself up for an inbox full of spam.

Also, never, ever pay a survey company up front. This is a scam designed to get to your money without giving you anything in return.

Remember, companies need the information they get from surveys, and they’re willing to pay to get it. So legitimate survey companies will share the wealth by paying you, not by asking to be paid.

Leave a message if you need legitimate survey companies to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dora Wi

This is great advice. It's important to do some research about a site before deciding to sign up. In my experience good survey sites don't ask you to pay anything. Unfortunately, where you live can be a big limit on how profitable surveys are - outside of big English-speaking countries there are usually less opportunities.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Legit surveys would never ask you to pay anything upfront before you can earn from them. All legit surveys allows you to earn for free without asking for a dime. But we shouldn't be expecting to make so much money from surveys. Surveys monies are side bucks. However, we have people who are really earning enough from surveys. They work on several paying surveys daily and they earn.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, the very first thing you should know is if they will send you surveys to your country or not because they send surveys according to demographic and not all the countries are eligible to receive surveys. The second thing you should know is if they support the payment method which is available to you. Thirdly, you should know how much they will pay you for completing surveys.

Leon7997

In fact, you just copied the text from the questionnaire
In fact, not the most important thing that is written in any questionnaire, but how exactly to pass this or that survey in order not to fail it, this question would be worth looking for answers

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Most of the survey websites are very strict with their input you give. They are going to disqualify you if you don't give the major input they are really looking out for. There are some survey websites that accept people from the advanced country only. your account will be closed if you try to open an account through the back door.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice tips,When I was taking surveys sometimes I always try to give the honest answer to what they are asking me as much as possible because this can also determine how you will be successful or not .you should not give false answer to most of the question they are asking you because that is dishonesty. you will be disqualified.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I wish I could come across this tip when I was still doing get paid to take survey back then. at present I have decided never to participate in paid survey again because I usually get disqualified at the Midway when I am taking the survey. This can be very painful as my data and time was wasted.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a very good article because there are a lot of scam websites looking for who to scam on the internet. People should be very careful with the kind of survey platforms they sign up on and the kind of private information they give out to such a survey platforms