what was your most painful loss in a betting platform?

D

Deleted member 28873

mine was when am in university,I was supposed to use the money to pay for a practical instead wanting to triple the money,I placed the whole money on three odd on bet9ja.Through out the time the game was been played I kept on refreshing livescore it end up spoiling I was so pained that I promised not to play it anymore but per husslers I still went back to play.for the pratical I was helped by my friend .I could remember that of a friend of mine who was introduced to a fixed match giver.he bought the game 12 thousand naira and combined money with his junior brother,they each contributed #7000 to play the game.The game ended
up spoiling.Drop yours if you ve fallen victim

CharlyChampagne

I was in the university back then though,I was sent some certain amount of money to pay some fees, instead I used the money to play some virtual reality soccer at the betshop,I was losing the money while sweating at my ass,it was terrific until i knew i have to stake all because of the amount lost

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Mine wasn’t a gambling site perse but more of an earning site. Till date I haven’t forgotten it, because it would have been the highest amount earned from a site at a time. I worked and earned $30, requested for payment and the request went into voicemail till date no payment. Answeree was the site

Sprite1950

Mine wasn’t a gambling site perse but more of an earning site. Till date I haven’t forgotten it, because it would have been the highest amount earned from a site at a time. I worked and earned $30, requested for payment and the request went into voicemail till date no payment. Answeree was the site
I got paid once by the site and did actually get my $30 but after that I saw people complaining that they were not getting their money which is when I left. All their sites seem to go this way. CrazyOff had the same owner and started off by paying their members and then gradually stopped. I suspected that both sites were connected as they had identical designs.

eojo2401

I have not lost to a betting sites, but I have loss a lot of money to a ponzi scheme. I was a member of MMM a popular ponzi scheme of mavrodi, when the ponzi scheme was introduced to me, I was not aware that it was a ponzi scheme until I lost wholefully. I thought it was an investments, my first trial was awesome and amazing, so I was tempted to invested bigger amount of money but this time around I wasn't lucky, I celebrate my Xmas with traumatic emotions. Above all, I thank God that I am alive today to share the testimony of it.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I will never forget that loss, though it wasn't much but I really feel the pain, I wasn't for that particular money for two days, imagine the money just last in the name of betting, I regretted that, and I vowed never to go near any betting shop again, the last money and used in betting was my transport money back from work I have no choice but to use my leg to the house.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I used to bet on horse racing and I even go to the racetrack on some weekends. But fortunately for me, I had learned how to budget my money that I make small bets only. In the racetrack I had seen bettors who go hungry that it was past lunch time and they had no money to buy food. That probably helped in making me realize that betting should be for entertainment only because no one got rich in betting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I was introduced to betting by my friends and I didn''t even take it serious. There was a day I decided to give it a trial and decided to stake some odds with the aim of winning big. The money was meant to buy foodstuffs but my plan is to double the money so that I can still have some changes after the bet. But I lost the money I couldn't forgive myself for starving myself for two days.

Setho

VIP Contributor
My most painful loss since when I started sports betting came about 2 years ago. The reason why it's actually paint me was not because I sticked a lot of money but then it was how much time I had used into the research to pick those games. It was only a single match that made it a loss and it was the last match on the ticket.

Kingstone

Nah. Betting was never a thing for me. I almost fell into the abyss of sports betting especially football as I love watching all European leagues. My friends used to bet on leagues but made just some small amount of money in the end. Some would even buy a book and a pen to stake games.