"I Was Banned By Adsense, Can I Create Another Adsense?"

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Before I proceed, let me clarify, I am not banned by adsense and I am making money through adsense on you youtube channel as well as blog. However, this is one of the common questions that people ask on Google and I am trying to address this question.

When Adsense bans an account, it will give the user to make an appeal. However, in most cases the appeal is rejected. Once it is rejected, your love affair with adsnese ends. You cannot create another adsense account and this is final.

Isn’t this unfair if you were banned for no faults of yours? If you violated terms, for example, you clicked on your own ads or asked somebody to click on your ads, I don’t think you should try to create another account. However, if you did not commit any mistakes you can try applying for adsense for a family member and use adsnese on your site. This is perfectly safe.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are no clauses on adsnese that exclusively forbids family members of a person whose AdSense account was banned from creating an adsense account. IN other words, if a husband was banned by adsnese, there are no clauses that stop the wife from using adsense. While a lot of people try to create another account through another email when they are banned by adsense the best way to use adsense if you were banned previously is by creating an adsnese account with your family member. You can use his or her identity to create adsnese, If you are wondering about how to get paid when the adsnese account is in another person's name, well it is easier to do so by using your bank details on payment details. The adsnese owner and the payee name can be different and it is in no way a violation. If you are using adsnese second time, make sure to follow all the rules.