How I was able to earn stable $30 monthly

Finger Geek

Verified member
Making a stable $30 monthly can be small in most of us eyes but it is still something. I am not saying that I earn only $30 per month but what I am trying to say is that I was able to earn a stable $30 every month from a single source. I know you would be wondering what source is that. Don't worry I will show you and this can be increased depending on your investment.

I know that most of us might have been of a faucet website that is called freebitco before. This I can say that it is the first bitcoin faucet website. It has been in existence more than 8 years if I may right and it is still paying. I have withdrawn up to 1 BTC there but that was when the price of bitcoin was very low. Now to business. On the website you will be able to claim free Bitcoin every 1 hour and the minimum to claim is $0.002. Now the best part is that you can increase the minimum claim by playing there multiple game, the more you play the more your level to the next bonus will increase also. But if you don't want to play betting then you can deposit. Also the more you deposit the more your minimum clam will be increased. Because u have been using freebitco for long and have played many multiple game. I am able to claim Bitcoin worth $1 daily claiming every hours for 15 hours daily, making it $30. So you too can increase your minimum claim by playing mutiply game or deposit.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
First of all I do not recommand multiply games at all as you lose all funds there.
You could disable lottery tickets for extra reward points.
Refer friends seems good idea to increase the earnings.