What Was The Worst Job Interview You've Ever Had?

Teatea

This is a topic that always generates a lot of traffic because it is so relatable and most people would like to share their experience and compare with other people's experiences.
Everyone at a point in time has been in this situation be it official or not, and we all try to impress as this goes a long way in determining if we'd get the job or not.
Proper preparation doesn't guarantee an interview'a sucess though it helps too but we still hear stories of people that still got nervous and jittery even after knowing the right answers to all the questions asked.
Do share your experience here, what was the worst job interview you've ever had?

Ozigba Richard Lamai

The worst interview I have ever attended was when I went to a fuel station interview didn't have you asked me to write down figures in words and in figure, I was asking myself what kind of interview is this for other it was so easy and tricky at the end of the day I came out successful but the pay of the job was so fuel this was one reason why I didn't take the job and decided to go for another interview.Sometimes some interview might be challenging some might be tricky some might be easy or what you have to do as a job seeker is for you to be always prepared for the challenges ahead.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe people had many bad interviews due to the questions and also the person position to interview them. but in the sense that you are going for an interview you are supposed to know more about your job and also about yourself, interview sometimes a question about the job you are about to venture into and sometimes it's about yourself my worst interview was when I went to seek for the position of bar man

Victor001

My worst job interview is not what I will wish for anyone, after I finished my service year, I could not stand the inability of not earning any money, so I enroll for a teaching job and I was contacted on a later date for an interview session consisting of oral and practical. At the appointed day I was asked to teach as practical which I did well, the interview questions were not related as they keep pondering on the amount I will earn amounting to 10,000 naira,taking four classes for a duration of 5 days.the time and preparation all wasted.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
My worst job interview was a bank interview. They expected me to work for quite low salary but I demanded a very high one. They asked me, "Do you really think this is the right amount of salary for fresh people?". It was quite embarrasing but I had planned to take that job only if they paid me well. I ran away and it was quite embarrasing.

Godslamp

I have attended quite a number of interview and despite the fact that i have not always been lucky With all but i wont forget the interview i went to in a Chinese company. It was hell that day for me because the chinese man is not fluent in English so understanding him was a very big problem. How can u answer an interviee question that u dont even understand