What was the first amount of money that you made online

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is very important that we make money while we are working online and most of us find it very hard to get legitimate sites when we first started working online but for some of us we got this site at the platter of gold because we have someone that introduced us to it or because we have a mentor that gave us a lead on how to get legitimate sites. Before so many of us could get a legitimate site we have stumbled on one or more fake or scams sites and it was very pathetic situation for us.

For me, the first amount of money that I made online was $6 and this money was made from trendri, one of the best paid to post platform on the internet. With this platform you could earn money passively from the content that you have published on the platform and it was from this platform that I got to know other paid to post forum that I work on presently. The $6 that i earn gave me hope that it is very possible to make money on the internet and ever since then I've been making withdrawals from different websites. How much did you first earn from the internet.

Kendy

Verified member
If I recall correctly, the first time I started working online was on a forum which was introduced by a friend known as Bizdustry and my first payout was $5. It actually came as a surprise that all my years online I never got the knowledge that there was a website as forums where an individual could work and earn his money at the end of reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold. Although recently,the forum is not operating as it was before but that was a great eye-opener for me and with that,I was able to get acquainted with other forums although I had to stick to this particular Trendri. There are some people who are working on several other forums and they are accumulating a level of substantial income while they are still others managing just a forum so that they can dedicate quality time and content.

Making money through forums is actually not easy as one think because of the demands which entails that you must comment based on the subject matter being discussed and also reaching the minimum word count in order to get credited. I'm still trying to make something out of the online medium of making money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the first money I made online after going through some scam sites which I didn't even know we're scam sites them was $5 and I made that via postloop.

It was a paid to post site that was the most famous then about 3 to 4 years back when I got the money it was very surprising to me that I could make money from my online work because before now it was From scam site to another. and I didn't know in fact I was going for the site that promise to pay very high amount I didn't know it was a tactics by the scammers to lure unsuspecting person to their sites.

But it also helped me to stay away from others scam sites so the first money I ever made and I receive it was $5 from postloop. I was happy and continue searching for more sites and I'm here today.